مغفل, مجنون, مخبول, أبلهمغفلخدع, خادع, هرج, مزح, بدد
Noun(1) a person who lacks good judgment(2) a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of(3) a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
Verb(1) make a fool or dupe of(2) spend frivolously and unwisely(3) fool or hoax(4) indulge in horseplay
(1) The fool assassin had found out too much, hadn't he?(2) "You can't fool all the people all the time, " declared Lincoln.(3) It's a nice little job on the side; since I'm the picture taking fool might as well put it all together in a good package.(4) Put a microphone in the face of the fool clergy, and they will say something stupid.(5) That's a bad solution when taking out one fool will accomplish the same thing.(6) I wish that fool would just make himself disappear.(7) He's weak, an opportunistic fool for love, and finally pathetic.(8) However, the milk content of this fool makes it rich in calcium, a vital bone-building nutrient, which means that it's quite healthy if eaten in moderation.(9) However transitory the contentment is, one loves to live in a fool 's paradise.(10) You can't fool all the people, not even most of the time.(11) Of course, being the stupid fool macho man that I am, I was trying to do it alone!(12) For dessert, we ordered the rhubarb and strawberry fool , with stem ginger ice cream.(13) Moussaoui may not have a fool for a client, but that decision may prove to be a foolish one.(14) That things had changed I discovered in my usual fool way.(15) ├ö├ç├┐I say we abandon this fool cause, Roux, this is too much├ö├ç├û the man pressed.(16) I hope you didn't let last year's fake new millennium fool you.
(1) fool around :: تحامق
(2) like a fool :: مثل المجنون
(3) bloody fool :: أحمق الدموي
(4) stupid fool :: أحمق غبي
(5) little fool :: مزحه صغيره
(6) play the fool :: العب دور الأحمق
(7) make a fool :: جعل معتوه
(8) make a fool of yourself :: لقد جعلت نفسك تبدو غبيا
(9) fool out :: يتحامق، يتغابى
1. idiot ::
2. laughingstock ::
3. jester ::
4. fall guy ::
5. sap ::
6. deceive ::
7. pretend ::
8. dupe ::
9. befool ::
عامله كما يعامل المجانين
10. arse around ::
11. frivol away ::
fool, fooled, fooling, fools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Jaime Lannister has played you for a FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Huh? After 15 years with you,
besides you, like a fucking FOOL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
You won’t FOOL me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
I'll have him killed tomorrow, the FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Any FOOL with a bit of luck
can find himself born into power.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: fool
Meaning and definitions of fool, translation in Arabic
language for fool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fool in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fool'
What fool means in Arabic, fool meaning
in Arabic, fool
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fool in Arabic language.