حارب, تقاتل, قاتل, كافح, ناضل, قاوم, تبارز, خاض معركة, لاكمكفاح, شجار, صراع, نضال, عراك, مقاومة, ملاكمة, مناوشة, مباراة في الملاكمة, وغى
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) the act of fighting; any contest or struggle(3) an aggressive willingness to compete(4) an intense verbal dispute(5) a boxing or wrestling match
Verb(1) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight(2) fight against or resist strongly(3) make a strenuous or labored effort(4) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
(1) I will fight for more equitable laws(2) they had a fist fight(3) there was another war to fight(4) to win the fight(5) The organization says that the government have done precious little to fight poverty.(6) Following four comeback fights, he was in position to fight new champion Evander Holyfield.(7) we must fight corruption(8) It then occurred to her that she was running away just like she used to do whenever she got into a fight with her parents.(9) the fight for workers' rights(10) I'm gonna take everything I know and fight to preserve the black community.(11) Somewhere between Colorado and New Mexico he got into a fight with an irate florist.(12) If he is really serious about this fight and wants public support then this is the place to start.(13) she didn't want to fight with her mother all the time(14) But Mr Aldred said he will never give up in his fight for justice.(15) two fire trucks raced to the scene to fight the blaze(16) This week he lost his fight for an early release from jail.
(1) to fight :: ليقاتل
(2) fight back :: دافع
(3) fight against :: يقاتل ضد
(4) fight off :: قاتل
(5) fight for :: القتال من أجل
(6) snowball fight :: حرب كرات الثلج
(7) pillow fight :: قتال الوسادات
(8) good fight :: قتال جيد
(9) fight or flight :: المكافحة أو الهروب
(10) ready to fight :: جاهز للقتال
1. brawl ::
2. boxing match ::
3. battle ::
4. argument ::
5. struggle ::
6. will to resist ::
8. fighting ::
9. brawl ::
11. engage in ::
12. quarrel ::
13. campaign ::
14. oppose ::
15. repress ::
16. fight back ::
17. push ::
18. contend ::
19. struggle ::
1. advance ::
2. cultivate ::
3. encourage ::
4. forward ::
5. foster ::
6. further ::
بالإضافة إلى ذلك
7. nourish ::
8. nurture ::
9. promote ::
تروج \ يشجع \ يعزز \ ينمى \ يطور
fight, fighter, fighters, fighting, fights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will FIGHT for you.
I will FIGHT for the North.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
- I don't FIGHT in tournaments.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Ooh, meerkat FIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
But if you're asking me
to send men from the Vale to FIGHT...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
The people will rise to FIGHT for
their rightful queen when I return.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: fight
Meaning and definitions of fight, translation in Arabic
language for fight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fight in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fight'
What fight means in Arabic, fight meaning
in Arabic, fight
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fight in Arabic language.