زميل, رفيق, مشابه, صاحب رفيق, ند, رجل تافه, خريج جامعة, عضو في إدارة جامعة بريطانية
Noun(1) a boy or man(2) a friend who is frequently in the company of another(3) a person who is member of one's class or profession(4) one of a pair(5) a member of a learned society(6) an informal form of address for a man(7) a man who is the lover of a man or woman
(1) He was also elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and was president of the Royal Irish Academy from 1961 to 1964.(2) He became a fellow of Emmanuel College during this period at Cambridge and it was during this time that Andrew Wiles was his research student.(3) This guy was a young fellow called Doug Woolerton.(4) Therefore when I see these values shared by my fellow citizens, that strengthens me.(5) The festival also offered the chance to talk with fellow readers and share reading recommendations.(6) Joel Kotkin is fellow at the New America Foundation.(7) Viewers were asked to decide on who best coped with conditions and fellow competitors.(8) In March 1981 Conway was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of London.(9) He said he did not walk away from the discussion because he had a ├ö├ç├┐biblical duty├ö├ç├û to show his fellow man the correct way.(10) He then read classics and humanities at Oxford and became a fellow of Merton College in 1869.(11) Again, I do not know what action, if any, was taken to address the individual fellow 's grievance.(12) We noted above that he was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of London in 1953, at the age of only 29.(13) Having attracted Laud's attention as a preacher, he was sent by him to Oxford and became a fellow of All Souls College.(14) Youngsters meet with fellow students who share the same faith for sessions run by a tutor, also of the same faith.(15) The mentor needs to customize each role to match the characteristics of the fellow .(16) Mr. Dam is a board member and a senior fellow of the Brookings Institution, one of the world's oldest and most respected think tanks.
(1) fellow man :: زميل
(2) poor fellow :: مسكين
(3) research fellow :: متابعة البحث
(4) good fellow :: زميل جيد
(5) fellow citizens :: المواطنين
(6) fellow student :: زميل دراسة
(7) fellow citizen :: زميل مواطن
(8) fellow workers :: زملاء العمل
(9) fine fellow :: زميل جيد
(10) old fellow :: رفيق قديم
1. man ::
2. companion ::
3. mate ::
4. gent ::
5. swain ::
6. colleague ::
7. buster ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, by the way, a FELLOW at work said
I could use his Dodger tickets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Did you know that while Leonard is not
considered a tall FELLOW in our country...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
He was such a jolly little FELLOW.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Such a droll little FELLOW.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
this is Sheldor the Conqueror.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: fellow
Meaning and definitions of fellow, translation in Arabic
language for fellow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fellow in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fellow'
What fellow means in Arabic, fellow meaning
in Arabic, fellow
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fellow in Arabic language.