خطأ, صدع, عيب, خلل, سيئة, ذنب إثم, غلطة, نقيصة, غضاضة, جنحة, زلةلام, عاب, انتقد
خطاإنتقدfaultilyيخطألا عيب فيهأخطاءخاطئ
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an imperfection in an object or machine(3) the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection(4) (geology(5) (electronics, loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.(6) responsibility for a bad situation or event(7) (sports, e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on
(1) a fire caused by an electrical fault(2) If there is a fault in the computer power supply, or if the electric socket is wired incorrectly, the computer chassis can become live and give a fatal electric shock.(3) if books were not selling, it wasn't the fault of the publishers(4) Questions have also been raised over the possibility of a earthquake fault line nearby.(5) I cannot fault the arithmetic logic that as the population increases, so should the number of representatives in Parliament.(6) One can hardly fault them for not having foreseen this shift.(7) It's not their fault that the rules are archaic.(8) The problem, affecting 26 lights, was due to a circuit fault and was fixed by EDF Energy staff by September 30th.(9) We were beaten fair and square but I can't fault the lads for effort.(10) These 18 people died through no fault of their own.(11) Maybe it's my own fault for reading books that don't feature an elf or an alien on the cover.(12) While I can't fault her for professionalism, at the very least I would have expected a smile, or, really, any show of emotion at all.(13) I felt very emotional during the service, my lip trembling on several occasions, and I slipped into my usual fault of speaking softly when that happens.(14) The only fault in the character is one of writing, not acting.(15) The alarm was raised around 6.45 pm after an electrical fault caused the machine to ignite at the property in Hermes Way.(16) Still, we can hardly fault the school for its pessimism.
(1) at fault :: عند الخطأ
(2) find fault :: عاب
(3) fault line :: خط الصدع
(4) find fault with :: جد الخطأ في
(5) fault-finding :: نتيجة خاطئة
(6) fault detection :: اكتشاف الخطأ
(7) to find fault with :: العثور على خطأ مع
(8) to a fault :: عطل
1. defect ::
2. responsibility ::
3. misdeed ::
4. demerit ::
5. shift ::
6. error ::
7. find fault with ::
جد الخطأ في
8. blame ::
1. merit ::
2. virtue ::
fault, faulted, faultily, faulting, faultless, faults, faulty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not your FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
- ...I'm sorry it didn't work out.
- Not your FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
It was my FAULT.
I put him on that corner.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
What is about to happen
will not be your FAULT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
It's not my FAULT I'm bad at sharing,
I skipped kindergarten.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: fault
Meaning and definitions of fault, translation in Arabic
language for fault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fault in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fault'
What fault means in Arabic, fault meaning
in Arabic, fault
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fault in Arabic language.