تعب, إجهاد, إعياء, ملل, نصب كد أو عناء, سخرةتعب, أرهق, نهك, كد
Noun(1) temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work(2) used of materials (especially metals(3) (always used with a modifier(4) labor of a nonmilitary kind done by soldiers (cleaning or digging or draining or so on
Verb(1) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody(2) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
(1) Investigators said the fatigue cracks on the planes that crashed were confined to the wing structures.(2) Nearly complete elimination of inclusions by vacuum melting produces a considerable increase in the transverse fatigue limit.(3) He revealed a bit of fundraiser fatigue in response.(4) Symptoms of hepatitis include chronic fatigue and liver problems.(5) Might the increase in the number of elections and referendums have induced election fatigue ?(6) Adding weight, like a medicine ball, to your exercises is an effective way to fatigue your muscles, he adds.(7) A 75-year-old man was evaluated for unexplained chronic fatigue , lethargy, and weight loss.(8) Always use enough weight to fatigue your muscles by the final rep of each set.(9) Second, many of those voters develop election fatigue and begin to tune out much of the information.(10) Metal fatigue is one concern, damage incurred during liftoff is another.(11) According to research, drivers aged under 30 are most likely to be affected by driver fatigue .(12) This could make the inspiratory muscles vulnerable to the development of muscle fatigue .(13) The risk factors associated with unexplained fatigue were no different from those associated with cognitive symptoms or unexplained musculoskeletal complaints.(14) There are different kinds of fatigue associated with cancer therapies.(15) he was nearly dead with fatigue(16) She cited severe leg fatigue as the reason for limitation of exercise.
(1) fatigue strength :: قوة التعب
(2) metal fatigue :: التعب المعادن
(3) mental fatigue :: إرهاق عصبي
(4) extreme fatigue :: التعب الشديد
(5) compassion fatigue :: التعب الرحمة
2. fatigue duty ::
5. jade ::
6. wear down ::
1. refreshment ::
2. rejuvenation ::
fatigue, fatigued, fatigues, fatiguing
English to Arabic Dictionary: fatigue
Meaning and definitions of fatigue, translation in Arabic
language for fatigue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fatigue in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fatigue'
What fatigue means in Arabic, fatigue meaning
in Arabic, fatigue
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fatigue in Arabic language.