مزرعة, حقل, إقطاعة مقطعة بالإلزامإشتغل بالزراعة, حرث, عمل بالزراعة, فلح
Noun(1) workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
Verb(1) be a farmer; work as a farmer(2) collect fees or profits(3) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
(1) But these people aren't, after all, poultry farm workers.(2) marshes are being drained in order to farm the land(3) an energy farm(4) Two of them were game farms and the rest were used to farm crops and livestock.(5) In the last year Jay has decided he might want to farm full-time.(6) Drawing on his experience raising tilapia on fish farms in South America years ago, Warner embarked on an effort to farm the breed in big indoor tanks.(7) The welcoming committee is pure science fiction, a towering wind energy farm of sleek white windmills, five storeys high and filling the valley's entire widescreen width.(8) The students of the school were told about the need for preserving farm animals.(9) It is the foremost fish breeding farm in Europe and they take so much care over the fish and the area.(10) it saves time and money to farm out some writing work to specialized companies(11) I asked the people there about the large windmill farm east of the Crowsnest Pass in Southern Alberta.(12) And he bought an organic dairy farm in Wales.(13) Dubbed the queen of science fiction, she lives next door in Dragonhold Underhill, her rolling stud farm .(14) Every evening the animals will be taken to a farm on the outskirts of Dublin where they can rest overnight.(15) Hundreds of objections to plans to build the wind farm have been made.(16) The highlight of my summers was going out to my uncle's farm about three miles outside the town.
(1) farm animal :: حيوانات المزرعة
(2) wind farm :: مزرعة الرياح
(3) farm worker :: عامل مزرعة
(4) fish farm :: المزارع السمكية
(5) farm out :: أجر
(6) health farm :: مزرعة الصحية
(7) poultry farm :: مزرعة دواجن
(8) tank farm :: صهاريج
(9) small farm :: مزرعة صغيرة
(10) farm work :: عمل المزرعة
1. ranch ::
2. work the land ::
عمل في الأرض
3. cultivate ::
4. breed ::
5. raise ::
farm, farmed, farmer, farmers, farming, farmings, farms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, hey. ljust found a FARM where they
let you chop down your own tree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Got as far
as the FARM and then doubled back.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Guys, seriously, I grew up
on a FARM, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
What happened yesterday,
to my man at the FARM,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Donnie was gonna make millions
turning FARM waste into biofuel...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: farm
Meaning and definitions of farm, translation in Arabic
language for farm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of farm in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'farm'
What farm means in Arabic, farm meaning
in Arabic, farm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of farm in Arabic language.