مألوف, معروف, عشير, حميم, غير رسمي, متخط الرسميات, داجن, رافع للكلفةرفيق, شيطان, من يكثر التردد على مكان
Noun(1) a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop(2) a friend who is frequently in the company of another(3) a spirit (usually in animal form
Adjective(1) well known or easily recognized(2) within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange(3) (usually followed by `with'(4) having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship
(1) I was a little taken aback by her use of the familiar term but I recovered quickly.(2) He thought his voice sounded familiar , and it was probably one of his friends.(3) she was a familiar sight at matches(4) The current debate around common factors feels quite familiar .(5) The band sounded familiar , he vaguely remembered a friend telling him about them a while ago.(6) The voice sounded faintly familiar to Draica but she quickly pushed the thought of her mind and focused on staying hidden.(7) Chances are that you found the sentence confusing, even though all the words are common and familiar .(8) Ian flushed happily with the familiar term of endearment from his father-in-law, but then continued seriously.(9) The artist clearly was on familiar terms with this patron and benefactor and portrayed him a number of times.(10) it's a familiar story(11) These kinds of killings that we witness and hear about have become all too familiar and frequent for us to either exhibit our emotions or even react in any way.(12) Take this familiar experience: spell a word wrongly in Microsoft Word and you see a wavy red underline appear under the word.(13) In British Columbia, L. disjunctus is the more common, widespread and familiar species.(14) The old man was on familiar terms with Matusoka Tamaki.(15) Another local man whose voice is so familiar to listeners is news presenter Sen O'Ciobhn who has been with the station since its foundation.(16) Oddly, he looked familiar and with a closer inspection she realized who it was.
(1) familiar with :: على الفة ب
(2) familiar face :: وجه مألوف
(3) be familiar :: أن يكون على دراية
(4) not familiar :: لم تكن مألوفة
(5) be familiar with :: عرف جيدا
(6) become familiar :: تصبح مألوفة
(7) get familiar :: الحصول على دراية
(8) sound familiar :: تبدو مألوفة
(9) look familiar :: تبدو مألوفة
(10) very familiar :: مألوفة جدا
1. well-known ::
2. acquainted with ::
3. informal ::
4. presumptuous ::
5. intimate ::
6. conversant ::
7. companion ::
8. familiar spirit ::
1. enemy ::
2. foe ::
familiar, familiarization, familiarly, familiars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm really not FAMILIAR enough
with the cushion densities...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
I'm sorry, are you FAMILIAR
with the Internet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Are you FAMILIAR with the study
of Tanzanian chimpanzees...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
...players FAMILIAR with each other will tie
75 to 80 percent of the time...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Oh, well, now that I'm hearing it,
it does sound FAMILIAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
English to Arabic Dictionary: familiar
Meaning and definitions of familiar, translation in Arabic
language for familiar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of familiar in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'familiar'
What familiar means in Arabic, familiar meaning
in Arabic, familiar
definition, examples and pronunciation
of familiar in Arabic language.