English to Arabic Meaning of failure - بالفشل

Failure :

بالفشل, فشل, هزيمة, إجهاض, يتبدد, سوء الحظ, سيئة, انهدام, إزالة, استثناء, المستقطع, الأيزم مذهب مميز, إهمال, تسوس, تآكل, التعرية, تدهور, تبذير, عيب, ندرة, نقص, تريد, قصور, وقفة, إضراب, تقشف, وقف إطلاق, إفلاس, ارتداد, ارقد, خفق, عدم الكفاءة, عدم القدرة

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of failure in English
Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally
Examples of failure in English
(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Phrases of failure
(1) power failure ::
إنقطاع الطاقة
(2) failure rate ::
معدل الفشل
(3) renal failure ::
الفشل الكلوي
(4) respiratory failure ::
توقف التنفس
(5) crop failure ::
فشل المحاصيل
(6) failure to appear ::
فشل في الظهور
(7) equipment failure ::
تعطل المعدات
(8) catastrophic failure ::
فشل ذريع
(9) single point of failure ::
نقطة واحدة من الفشل
(10) engine failure ::
عطل في المحرك
1. lack of success ::
نقص في النجاح
2. fiasco ::
3. loser ::
4. negligence ::
5. inadequacy ::
عدم ملائمة
6. breaking down ::
7. collapse ::
8. bankruptcy ::
1. success ::
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows
-that Bert's success is not my failure.
- There you go!

-that Bert's success is not my FAILURE. - There you go!

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9

But I would like to remind you that in
science there's no such thing as failure.

But I would like to remind you that in science there's no such thing as FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1

It was a failure.

It was a FAILURE.

Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

...the success or failure of the date would
be based on the biochemical reaction...

...the success or FAILURE of the date would be based on the biochemical reaction...

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3

English to Arabic Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Arabic language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Arabic and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'failure'

What failure means in Arabic, failure meaning in Arabic, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Arabic language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History