فائض, شطط, تجاوز الحدودفائض, زيادة, إفراط, فرط, مفرط, إسراف, انغماس
Noun(1) a quantity much larger than is needed(2) immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits(3) the state of being more than full(4) excessive indulgence
Adjective(1) more than is needed, desired, or required, or unnecessary
(1) Your reporter goes on to state that I have been ordered by a court now not to engage in politics - an almost unimaginable excess of jurisdiction.(2) Alcoholic excess is certainly nothing for a political leader to boast about.(3) But even a small amount of excess sodium causes bloating.(4) Just to define the terms a little bit, the trade deficit is the excess of our imports of goods over our exports of goods.(5) The main problem with the show is that it suffers from an excess of style over content - kind of ironic, considering that the online industry has been bickering over that very issue for years.(6) What they don't realize, or perhaps chose to ignore, is that the current surplus is merely an excess of collections over distributions.(7) We are now beginning to pay what will be a very heavy price for reckless excess .(8) Among younger and single women binge-drinkers, alcoholic excess is associated with the pursuit of a sexual partner and, in some cases, with low self-esteem.(9) I don't think that what is threatening France is an excess of the free market.(10) It is important to limit nickel content to the level needed for control of pearlite; excess nickel increases the amount of retained austenite and lowers hardness.(11) But this is perhaps the inevitable result of a paucity of content trapped within an excess of style.(12) Could you explain how this structure is joined together, what we call here the golden thread that runs through people related issues in an organisation with excess of 40,000 employees?(13) Minor side effects from the gum include lightheadedness, nausea, mouth and throat irritation, hiccups, and an excess amount of saliva.(14) In my experience of making salts of bases, it is sometimes actually advantageous to make the first sample with an excess of acid.(15) Just to show that we haven't lost our edge when it comes to alcoholic excess , may I present for your delectation and delight├ö├ç┬¬(16) But many of the same critics also complain about an excess of illegal immigration.
(1) in excess of :: ما يزيد على
(2) in excess :: في الزائدة
(3) excess baggage :: الأمتعة الزائدة
(4) excess capacity :: سعة زائدة
(5) excess weight :: الوزن الزائد
(6) to excess :: لتجاوز
(7) excess reserves :: الاحتياطيات الفائضة
(8) excess inventory :: زيادة المخزون
(9) excess stock :: فائض المخزون
(10) excess payment :: دفع الزائد
1. surplus ::
2. spare ::
3. surplus ::
4. remainder ::
5. overindulgence ::
6. surfeit ::
1. deficiency ::
2. deficit ::
excess, excesses, excessive
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
how super-asymmetry explains the
cosmological EXCESS of matter
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
I myself prefer to have my EXCESS
epithelial cells slough off naturally...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: excess
Meaning and definitions of excess, translation in Arabic
language for excess with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of excess in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'excess'
What excess means in Arabic, excess meaning
in Arabic, excess
definition, examples and pronunciation
of excess in Arabic language.