شر, سوء, إثم, كارثة, فاسدشرير, رديء, طالح, خبيث, رجيم, ملعون, لعين, لئيم
Noun(1) morally objectionable behavior(2) that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune(3) the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
Adjective(1) morally bad or wrong(2) having the nature of vice(3) having or exerting a malignant influence
(1) Protecting civilians from the evil effects of battle has long been a fundamental goal of the law of armed conflict.(2) It is a minor skin problem yet it is considered a social evil .(3) It protects me from the evil of surveillance - by officials, by the unwanted gaze of strangers, by anyone I chose to remain anonymous from.(4) He was so certain as to the evil effects that he might not go out, fearing some street accident.(5) A man is either good, bad or evil , moral or immoral.(6) One of these, when I knew it many years ago, was black, splattered with pigeon droppings, subjected to dense fogs, evil smells, filth everywhere.(7) But a culture that is consciously bent on rejecting moral norms is on a collision course with profound evil .(8) The act of killing thousands of innocent people is profoundly evil and we rightly abhor it.(9) Britain's colonial policy, which resulted in the annexation of NZ in 1840, was also shaped by a desire to limit the evil effects of the felonry on Maori.(10) Taxes with or without representation are evil , ever fostering harm and destruction.(11) Having good intentions, not harming others, avoiding evil actions and making the heart and mind pure in thought were among the truths spoken by the Buddha.(12) The devils and evil spirits of the next day were perhaps more psychosomatic and drawn from the excesses of the night before than derived from a Celtic past.(13) They used powerful spells on the relic, that would prove to be most potent and would repel evil forces from using it.(14) Many of the participants painted wine glass in flames and a serpent coming out of a liquor bottle, throwing light on the evil effects of drinking.(15) It is here that beef eating begins to become associated with pollution and evil spirits.(16) It is time for goodness and Godliness to triumph once more over wickedness and evil .
(1) evil spirit :: روح شريرة
(2) evil eye :: عين الشر
(3) good and evil :: خير و شر
(4) evil spirits :: أرواح شريرة
(5) evil deeds :: السيئات
(6) evil twin :: التوأم الشرير
(7) evil laugh :: ضحكة شريرة
(8) evil ways :: طرق الشر
(9) evil eyes :: عيون شريرة
(10) axis of evil :: محور الشر
1. wicked ::
2. cruel ::
3. unpleasant ::
4. vicious ::
5. malefic ::
6. wickedness ::
7. harm ::
8. abomination ::
رجس - مقت شديد، عمل بغيض
1. anodyne ::
2. benign ::
3. innocent ::
4. innocuous ::
5. inoffensive ::
6. safe ::
evil, eviler, evilest, evilly, evilness, evils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to differentiate EVIL from good.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
but there's good and EVIL
on both sides in every war ever fought.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
In brightest day, in darkest night,
no EVIL shall escape my sight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
All the cheerleaders
are suffering from an EVIL curse.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
If he commands you to burn children,
your Lord is EVIL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: evil
Meaning and definitions of evil, translation in Arabic
language for evil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evil in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'evil'
What evil means in Arabic, evil meaning
in Arabic, evil
definition, examples and pronunciation
of evil in Arabic language.