أساسي, جوهري, كامل, عطري, حقيقيعنصر أساسي, أصول, نقطة رئيسية
أساسيأساسياالضرورياتلا فائدة منه
Noun(1) anything indispensable
Adjective(1) absolutely necessary; vitally necessary(2) basic and fundamental(3) of the greatest importance(4) being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc(5) defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
(1) Packed as it is with yet more protein, salmon offers benefits beyond providing the body with essential amino acids.(2) In this fast-changing technological world, knowledge of computer operations has become absolutely essential .(3) As tickets are limited early booking is essential to avoid disappointment.(4) There is no shortage of ideas about the essential nature of the human species and the basic adaptations of our kind.(5) The book has at least one essential flaw.(6) There is nothing in the essential nature of the priesthood which says that priests must live the lifestyle which is imposed on them.(7) The free market is absolutely essential to a healthy stable society.(8) He focused on the family today and the need to promote its essential nature.(9) It is absolutely essential for us to recognize the importance of continuing to invest in public higher education.(10) Iron is an essential nutrient for the survival and growth of virtually all bacteria.(11) The logic is that if an area is improved as a fishing resource there will also be benefits for the fish as a healthy aquatic environment is an essential for a healthy fish population.(12) A mundane but increasingly important detail to note is that this home comes with a large private parking area to the rear - almost an essential in big-city living.(13) Homocysteine is a sulfur-containing amino acid produced in the metabolism of the essential amino acid methionine.(14) Voicing your concerns is absolutely essential .(15) He also had chronic obstructive airways disease and essential hypertension.(16) Yes, I think that it's absolutely essential that we do something like that.
(1) essential oil :: زيت اساسي
(2) non-essential :: غير ضروري
(3) essential oils :: الزيوت الأساسية
(4) essential part :: جزء اساسي
(5) not essential :: غير اساسي
(6) essential hypertension :: ارتفاع ضغط الدم
(7) essential services :: الخدمات الضرورية
(8) essential for :: ضروري ل
(9) essential factor :: عامل أساسي
(10) essential element :: عنصر رئيسي مهم
1. crucial ::
2. basic ::
3. substantive ::
4. indispensable ::
لا غنى عنه
5. all-important ::
6. necessity ::
1. dispensable ::
2. inessential ::
3. unessential ::
4. unnecessary ::
essential, essentially, essentials, nonessential
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Those who are not ESSENTIAL here
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
No one comes in without wearing a suit.
Whoever is not ESSENTIAL here
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Excuse me, but the sun is ESSENTIAL
for all life on Earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
NOLAN: The ESSENTIAL setup
for every one
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
those who are doing something now.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: essential
Meaning and definitions of essential, translation in Arabic
language for essential with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of essential in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'essential'
What essential means in Arabic, essential meaning
in Arabic, essential
definition, examples and pronunciation
of essential in Arabic language.