متساو, مساو, معادل, عادل, متعادل, متواز, رصين, متماثلساوى, ضاهى, وازىعدل, قرن نظير
Noun(1) a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
Verb(1) be identical or equivalent to(2) be equal to in quality or ability(3) make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
Adjective(1) having the same quantity, value, or measure as another(2) having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
(1) Nearly equal amounts of the hormone are derived from the adrenal glands and the ovaries.(2) Until the achievement of equal pay in 1974, men fared better than women.(3) We are taught that all men are created equal in the eyes of God and there is only one God.(4) No one is above the law and everyone is equal before the law.(5) Women are finally becoming equal with men and not before time.(6) We're all more or less equal : let the calculators do the dividing.(7) Instead, all property should be owned collectively, and all people should have equal social and economic status.(8) Under a human-rights focused democracy, all people are equal before the law.(9) a high price doesn't equal high quality(10) it was an equal fight(11) He also knows the critical letters will be balanced by an equal number of friendly letters.(12) For example, a student knows that 32 degrees Fahrenheit is freezing and is equal to 0 degrees Celsius.(13) In respect to civil rights, all citizens are equal before the law.(14) We begin with a law of international relations: no action involving two countries has equal effects on each.(15) The primary goal of school reform must be to provide more equal education opportunities.(16) The sum of the angles of a triangle is equal to two right angles.
(1) equal to :: يساوي
(2) equal rights :: حقوق متساوية
(3) equal opportunities :: فرص متساوية
(4) not equal :: غير متساوي
(5) equal pay :: المساواة في الأجور
(6) equal opportunity :: فرصةمتساوية
(7) less than or equal to :: اقل او يساوي
(8) equal footing :: على قدم المساواة
(9) be equal :: يكون مساويا
(10) equal parts :: اجزاء متساوية
1. identical ::
2. equivalent to ::
أي ما يعادل
3. unbiased ::
4. evenly matched ::
5. adequate ::
6. equivalent ::
7. peer ::
8. be equal to ::
يكون مساويا ل
9. match ::
10. be as good as ::
تكون جيدة كما
11. be ::
12. equalize ::
13. touch ::
لمس. اتصال. صلة
1. biased ::
2. inequitable ::
3. partial ::
4. partisan ::
5. prejudiced ::
6. unjust ::
coequal, coequals, equal, equaled, equaling, equality, equalization, equalize, equalizes, equalling, equally, equals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
First, at all times, I am to be treated
as a colleague and an EQUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
For every action,
there's an EQUAL and opposite reaction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
I have no doubt
you will prove EQUAL to this challenge.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Then he and I are on EQUAL ground.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
No, no, we're living together now,
everything is EQUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: equal
Meaning and definitions of equal, translation in Arabic
language for equal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of equal in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'equal'
What equal means in Arabic, equal meaning
in Arabic, equal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of equal in Arabic language.