أكل, التهم, تناول الفطار, أكل الوجبة, تغدى, أكره على, ذهب للأكل
Verb(1) take in solid food(2) eat a meal; take a meal(3) take in food; used of animals only(4) worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way(5) use up (resources or materials(6) cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
(1) eat your vegetables!(2) there were plenty of places to eat out in the city centre(3) If a hospital spent more than its allotted DRG, it now had to eat the cost.(4) In any event, large companies are most likely to eat the costs of any potential licensing, say analysts.(5) As it stands, it's the band that has to eat the costs by having CDs made which they're then giving away.(6) Damage one and you don't service it yourself, you send it back and eat the cost.(7) The nurses brought him food, but he had refused to eat it because it included cheese.(8) Rather than eat the loss, he allegedly constructed an electronic shell game to offload the contracts on a innocent dupe.(9) to eat sensibly(10) sometimes we eat in(11) Organic Teas, have decided to eat the cost of buying fair trade rather than raise prices.(12) we eat breakfast after the swim(13) I'm sure he had ripped off more than enough foreigners that day to eat his loss.(14) For health clubs with set membership fees, passage may force them to eat the cost.(15) They agree that the first team screwed up; they'd eat the install cost if I paid for the multiplexer.(16) We would probably have to impose ourselves on Ethiopia and eat the added cost of flying around Egypt.
(1) to eat :: لتناول الطعام
(2) eat out :: تناول الطعام خارج
(3) eat breakfast :: تناول الإفطار
(4) eat dinner :: يتناول العشاء
(5) eat up :: أكل كل شيء
(6) eat well :: كل جيدا
(7) eat a lot :: كل كثيرا
(8) something to eat :: شيء للأكل
(9) eat rice :: كل أرز
(10) eat away :: تناول الطعام بعيدا
1. consume ::
2. have a meal ::
خذ لك وجبة
3. erode ::
4. eat on ::
تناول الطعام على
5. exhaust ::
6. corrode ::
7. feed ::
eat, eatable, eatables, eaten, eater, eaters, eating, eats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Suppose you'll be wanting something to EAT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I'm gonna have to EAT every fucking chicken
in this room.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
If you're hungry you can EAT your takeout.
Nobody touched it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
But if I don't EAT my lima beans,
I can't have my cookie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Come on, EAT your food, Brock.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: eat
Meaning and definitions of eat, translation in Arabic
language for eat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eat in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'eat'
What eat means in Arabic, eat meaning
in Arabic, eat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of eat in Arabic language.