سكران, ثمل, سكير, الثمل, عربيدحفلة سكر
Noun(1) a chronic drinker(2) someone who is intoxicated
Verb(1) take in liquids(2) consume alcohol(3) propose a toast to(4) be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to(5) drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
Adjective(1) stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol(2) as if under the influence of alcohol
(1) he got drunk(2) It's one thing playing to a bunch of drunk students on a Saturday night.(3) A couple of people walked out when I was in Edinburgh but one of them was a very drunk man and I asked him to leave.(4) If I had a penny for every cute barman in the world, I'd be a very drunk man.(5) He then asked them if they thought that a drunk man would have had the presence of mind to jump into the back.(6) He said he saw a drunk walking down the street who ├ö├ç├┐just floated up and disappeared├ö├ç├û.(7) they got drunk on whiskey(8) he felt drunk with rage(9) Perhaps this is an approach to discouraging driving while drunk and thirsty.(10) She got really drunk tonight and didn't want to go home to her parents so she showed up here.(11) These are not the kind of responsibilities a drunk cares to shoulder.(12) The youngsters then fled the scene when the police arrived, only to be picked up later drunk and abusive.(13) she's drunk with power(14) He had come in a drunken rage only to find her already drunk mother at home.(15) There were reports of car surfing, vandalism and a high number of drunk teenagers.(16) Maybe the Professor was even more drunk than he remembers, which is usually the case.
(1) drink :: يشرب
(2) get drunk :: يسكر
(3) drunk driving :: قياده تحت تاثير الخمر
(4) getting drunk :: تثمل
(5) very drunk :: ثمل للغاية
(6) got drunk :: حصلت في حالة سكر
(7) drunk driver :: سائق مخمور
(8) drunk man :: رجل ثمل
(9) be drunk :: يكون في حالة سكر
(10) blind drunk :: مخمور
1. intoxicated ::
2. drunkard ::
3. wino ::
4. swallow ::
5. drink alcohol ::
6. toast ::
7. drink in ::
8. imbibe ::
9. booze ::
10. tope ::
أسرف في معاقرة الخمر
drunk, drunkard, drunkards, drunker, drunkest, drunks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We got DRUNK and fooled around.
Why couldn't you leave me out of it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
even if he's serving a DRUNK or a lunatic.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
That time you got DRUNK
and stole a horse.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Like a fish, okay?
Like a DRUNK fish.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Isn't it a man's duty to be
DRUNK at his own wedding?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: drunk
Meaning and definitions of drunk, translation in Arabic
language for drunk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drunk in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drunk'
What drunk means in Arabic, drunk meaning
in Arabic, drunk
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drunk in Arabic language.