تقطر, ساذج, سائل متقطر, صوت القطرات, جزء ناتئ من افريز, سازج, سائل يحقن بالوريد, غبي, محقنة للأوردةقطر, استقطر, سال بتقطر
Noun(1) flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid(2) the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop(3) (architecture, as over a window or doorway
Verb(1) fall in drops(2) let or cause to fall in drops
(1) You better get some rest, someone will be round in a while to change your drip .(2) If not properly seasoned, cast iron pans will drip dark liquid into food.(3) Take the sponge, run it under hot water, get a drip of washing up liquid (there must be detergent for a thorough wash) onto the scrubby side of the sponge.(4) We traveled downwards for a while, as I watched the darkness and listened to the gentle pattering of tiny feet and the drip of water falling into a pool.(5) His drip runs out; the same nurse has to restart it.(6) Except, there was the sound of a steady drip and an overwhelming feeling of peace so intense he actually panicked.(7) When it rained the smallest drops of water could drip on your body through the wicker.(8) I probably sound a bit of a drip , but I feel I'm in this permanent hallucinogenic state.(9) Above the chair, a disconnected IV drip further indicates a dire state of emergency.(10) Everywhere sounded the drip of icewater, rubbing away at banded marble and rough limestone.(11) Mary woke briefly from her dreams when the night nurse came in to see if she was doing all right and to make a small change in the settings of the drip in her arm.(12) Aside from the soft murmur of the pale man speaking to the hooded one and the occasional drip of some liquid, it was positively silent.(13) he had been on a drip for several days(14) You can see examples of this if you happen to drip some water on a hot stove or any very hot surface.(15) I hope that drip isn't still pursuing you(16) Ayden listen and there was an annoying drip, drip, drip sound that echoed throughout the basement for what seemed forever.
(1) to drip :: لتقطر
(2) drip irrigation :: رى بالتنقيط
(3) drip tray :: علبة بالتنقيط
(4) intravenous drip :: تقطير وريدي
(5) drip out :: اقزفها خارجا
(6) drip line :: خط بالتنقيط
(7) drip down :: بالتنقيط أسفل
(8) drip coffee :: القهوة بالتنقيط
(9) non-drip :: غير بالتنقيط
(10) drip-drop :: انخفاض بالتنقيط
1. drop ::
2. bore ::
3. dribble ::
4. dripping ::
5. dribble ::
6. drop ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The name and the address
DRIP with evil.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Show me where we put a DRIP tray,
a sluice and a overflow reservoir?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: drip
Meaning and definitions of drip, translation in Arabic
language for drip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drip in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drip'
What drip means in Arabic, drip meaning
in Arabic, drip
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drip in Arabic language.