مسافة, بعد, أبعاد, مساحة, رقعة, بون شاسع, نقطة نائيةأبعد, ابتعد, بز
Noun(1) the property created by the space between two objects or points(2) a distant region(3) size of the gap between two places(4) indifference by personal withdrawal(5) the interval between two times(6) a remote point in time
Verb(1) keep at a distance(2) go far ahead of
(1) Giving his typically controlled performance at corner-back, Canning was the best player on display by some distance .(2) After some 45 laps, he overtook him and raced into the distance - quite sublime and easily the equal of the Viren trip.(3) I only ever saw him on TV, or at a distance in the town centre.(4) a mix of warmth and distance makes a good neighbor(5) After locking the door, they walked the short distance from their rented house to the college.(6) Looking from a distance , the village appears more like a picture scroll with strong local flavour than reality.(7) E-mails provide instant communication and yet distance the sender because they're so impersonal.(8) There is too much distance , a tragic remoteness in our fellowship.(9) They set off after breakfast, heading east toward the mountain range barely visible in the distance .(10) they sped off into the distance(11) it's no distance from here to the house(12) Looking southeast, Sante Fe is visible in the distance , spilling down the plain.(13) he claimed the 100 m title in only his second race over the distance(14) Their objective, the mountains in the distance , was barely visible to them.(15) Printed out and laid end to end, they would cover a distance of 1.3 kilometres.(16) Viewed from a distance , however, they lose some of their urgency, shading even into very dry comedy.
(1) in the distance :: في المسافة
(2) distance learning :: الدراسة عن بعد
(3) from a distance :: من مسافة
(4) long-distance :: بعيد المدى
(5) walking distance :: سيرا على الاقدام
(6) within walking distance :: على بعد مسافة قصيرة سيرا على الأقدام
(7) keep distance :: إبقاء المسافة
(8) at a distance :: على مسافة
(9) short distance :: مسافة قصيرة
1. interval ::
4. length ::
5. space ::
6. withdraw ::
7. outstrip ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
distance, distanced, distances, distancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't drive and the things available
in walking DISTANCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
She wants me.
This thing is going the DISTANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
You're telling me
that I'm within driving DISTANCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
I like to keep my DISTANCE
because her boyfriend's a pretty scary dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Oh! That's a fair DISTANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: distance
Meaning and definitions of distance, translation in Arabic
language for distance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distance in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'distance'
What distance means in Arabic, distance meaning
in Arabic, distance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of distance in Arabic language.