تأديب, انضباط, تهذيب, تدريب, قواعد السلوك, ضبط النفس, فرع من المعرفة, دربنظام, أدب, عاقب
Noun(1) a branch of knowledge(2) a system of rules of conduct or method of practice(3) the trait of being well behaved(4) training to improve strength or self-control(5) the act of disciplining
Verb(1) develop (a child's or animal's(2) punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
(1) Physical punishment is not the most effective way to discipline children.(2) a lack of proper parental and school discipline(3) Fasting is all about self control and discipline .(4) Anthropology is a social science discipline whose primary object of study has traditionally been non-Western, tribal societies.(5) What's needed from me is a little bit more control and discipline .(6) She displays all the skills of her craft with discipline controlled by passion.(7) every month discipline yourself to go through the file(8) They know that forms of discipline which reward good behaviour, rather than punishing the bad, are more effective, safer and promote better relationships at home.(9) It is the job of supervisory departments and public prosecutors to discipline and punish the relevant departments.(10) Equally, while a parent cannot be made to love his child, he can be limited by the law in how far he can use physical punishment to discipline his child.(11) It takes discipline or self control on the part of the trainer to make the horse into a disciple or follower, to cause the horse to willingly follow your lead.(12) Historians of psychology frequently grumble about the marginal status of historical scholarship within the discipline of psychology.(13) To effectively discipline a child, parents must have set rules and reasons to reinforce them.(14) It goes back to the basics of art in film by a self-imposed discipline of 10 ├ö├ç├┐rules'.(15) His rule reveals an extremely severe discipline and detailed penal code.(16) Sparta was, as you know, a military state, so to be ├ö├ç├┐Spartan├ö├ç├û is to adhere to a code of military discipline .
(1) self-discipline :: الانضباط الذاتي
(2) academic discipline :: الانضباط الأكاديمي
(3) lack of discipline :: قلة تهذيب
(4) strict discipline :: الانضباط الصارم
1. control ::
2. good behavior ::
4. correction ::
5. bailiwick ::
6. train ::
7. control ::
8. punish ::
9. condition ::
10. sort out ::
discipline, disciplined, disciplines, disciplining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You didn't get much DISCIPLINE
as a child, did you?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
No DISCIPLINE. No training.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
and loyalty are absolute.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
They don't have DISCIPLINE.
They don't have armor.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
You don't have the DISCIPLINE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: discipline
Meaning and definitions of discipline, translation in Arabic
language for discipline with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discipline in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'discipline'
What discipline means in Arabic, discipline meaning
in Arabic, discipline
definition, examples and pronunciation
of discipline in Arabic language.