اتجاه, توجيه, إخراج, إشراف, إدارة, جهة, قيادة, إرشاد, أمر, نزعة, تعليم, فن قيادة الأوركسترا, وجهة الرسالة
Noun(1) a line leading to a place or point(2) the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves(3) a general course along which something has a tendency to develop(4) something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action(5) the act of managing something(6) a message describing how something is to be done(7) the act of setting and holding a course(8) a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something(9) the concentration of attention or energy on something
(1) It seems to me that a lack of direction and purpose leads to a lack of leadership and motivation.(2) Their main role is to oversee the school's direction and to have a say in the way the school is going.(3) For without a leader to give direction , counsel and wisdom, any well-intended venture is bound to fail.(4) Instead, the reticular lamina moved in a direction perpendicular to its long axis.(5) After the World Cup we have a lot of work to do, but Peter is a guy who I think will develop in the right direction in Glasgow.(6) They were moving in the opposite direction that the squat nurse had gone.(7) Animal lovers said earlier that the case was a step in the right direction against illegal ownership of endangered animals.(8) the car was going in the other direction(9) That was until we were pointed in the direction of our monstrous destination.(10) To get intimate access and remain friends, he handed over direction and editorial control.(11) Turning your legs and feet while keeping your torso facing a different direction is a hard thing to learn.(12) compass direction(13) This inquiry should have been ordered last year when the Royal Infirmary management was crying out for funding and direction .(14) Barnes's direction hasn't managed to mend the brittle bones of the play.(15) The simple solution is to reverse the one way direction in East Street to northwards.(16) I see our young men struggle because they have no direction or purpose for their lives, and it's more than sad.
(1) opposite direction :: الاتجاه المعاكس
(2) stage direction :: الإ رشادات المسرحية
(3) sense of direction :: الشعور الاتجاه
(4) in the direction of :: في اتجاه
(5) wind direction :: اتجاه الرياح
(6) change direction :: غير الاتجاه
(7) in the direction :: في الاتجاه
(8) reverse direction :: غير إتجاه
(9) direction indicator :: مؤشر الاتجاه
(10) flow direction :: اتجاه التدفق
1. way ::
2. orientation ::
3. administration ::
4. instruction ::
6. commission ::
7. management ::
8. focus ::
9. counseling ::
direction, directional, directionless, directions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lf he'd kind of taken his life
in a different DIRECTION, who knows?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Star Trek V has specific failures
in writing and DIRECTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Dear Lord, a police officer
is glancing in our DIRECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
My mother and father are scientists,
so I was kind of led in that DIRECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
When you're all the way north,
there's only one DIRECTION to go.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: direction
Meaning and definitions of direction, translation in Arabic
language for direction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of direction in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'direction'
What direction means in Arabic, direction meaning
in Arabic, direction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of direction in Arabic language.