مميت, قاتل, مهلك, لدودبإفراط, إلى حد بعيد, على نحو مذكر بالموت
الموعد النهائيالمواعيد النهائيةمميت
Adjective(1) causing or capable of causing death(2) of an instrument of certain death(3) extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom(4) involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death(5) exceedingly harmful(6) (of a disease
Adverb(1) as if dead(2) (used as intensives
(1) There's something scary about a spare ball that can look this good and be so deadly .(2) ├ö├ç├┐I had the chance to sell to Honda, but I was deadly determined to do it on my own at that stage and that was '97,├ö├ç├û he said.(3) "Let me tell you something, " Christian continued, his voice deadly soft.(4) The greatest tragedy of the overseas democratic movement is that your ├ö├ç├┐own people├ö├ç├û are often your most deadly enemy.(5) He throws the ball straight with deadly accuracy.(6) Heart failure is a deadly serious condition, but with good treatments people can double or triple their life expectancy.(7) New intelligence indicates explosives set off to the side of the road are proving very deadly .(8) Greed is their most deadly sin, because none of them can escape it.(9) Bemused glances helped them get through that deadly sermon.(10) The gas was refined and is less toxic but still toxic enough to be deadly to humans over time.(11) Scientists hope new research could result in a vaccine for the potentially deadly meningitis B virus.(12) Every inch the deadly precise aristocrat, Harris shines brighter than any other star in Enemy at the Gates.(13) They are murderous, they are frustrated and they are deadly .(14) Voice hated Azrael with a deadly passion.(15) It is a deadly dull subject, almost guaranteed to drive away both voters and readers.(16) I mean, even the last book I read was so deadly dull I had to skim the last third just to get it over with.
(1) deadly sin :: خطيئة مميتة
(2) deadly sins :: الخطايا المميتة
(3) seven deadly sins :: الخطايا السبع المميتة
(4) deadly nightshade :: الباذنجان القاتل
(5) deadly weapon :: سلاح قاتل
(6) deadly poison :: سم قاتل
(7) deadly boring :: مملة القاتل
1. fatal ::
قاتلة - مهلك
2. mortal ::
3. intense ::
4. deathly ::
5. unerring ::
6. pestilent ::
7. virulent ::
8. lethal ::
1. healthy ::
2. wholesome ::
deadline, deadlines, deadly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because you were exposed
to a DEADLY disease, absolutely.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
You don't get a name like that
unless you're DEADLY, right?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: deadly
Meaning and definitions of deadly, translation in Arabic
language for deadly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deadly in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'deadly'
What deadly means in Arabic, deadly meaning
in Arabic, deadly
definition, examples and pronunciation
of deadly in Arabic language.