رقص, رقصة, فن الرقص, حفلة راقصة, قطعة موسيقية راقصةرقص, وثب, أدى رقصة
Noun(1) an artistic form of nonverbal communication(2) a party of people assembled for dancing(3) taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements(4) a party for social dancing
Verb(1) move in a graceful and rhythmical way(2) move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance(3) skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways
(1) Bhavana plays the second leading lady, and has a dance sequence.(2) As they danced, the rhythm of the song and dance matched the rhythm of the music.(3) she has studied dance with Martha Graham(4) That movie too did not do well at the box office but the dance sequence lingered in the minds of viewers.(5) Nair is a trained dancer in western classical dance , jazz, tap dancing and ballet.(6) Most spoke about how they got boys interested in classical dance and taught them to respect it.(7) The dance steps matched the beat as it sped up and everything intensified with complexity.(8) Later the hotel's chefs took to the stage and made their own finely choreographed rendition of a dance and rhythm extraodinaire!(9) If that contest also ends in a tie, then then each side picks one Justice to re-enact the final dance sequence from Flashdance.(10) For 10 days, this town is inundated with cultural activities, of which dance is a big part, from classical ballet to flamenco.(11) Gray's green eyes still dance with boyish excitement as he points out the lagoons' wonders.(12) The best dance sequence is probably the first, when Hayworth matches Astaire step-for step in a difficult routine.(13) the rules of classical dance(14) he gesticulated comically and did a little dance(15) The only time the heroine actually comes to life is when Alba's body double takes over in the dance sequences.(16) The music is an ecstatic dance , occasionally breaking out into full-throated ardent song.
(1) to dance :: للرقص
(2) dirty dance :: الرقص القذر
(3) dance floor :: مكان الرقص
(4) the dance :: الرقصة
(5) belly dance :: الرقص الشرقي
(6) lap dance :: رقصة الحضن
(7) folk dance :: الرقص الشعبي
(8) dance hall :: صالة الرقص
1. ball ::
3. sway ::
4. caper ::
5. flicker ::
dance, danced, dances, dancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don’t you DANCE a little
so I can see you?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
This is the Braavos DANCE...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
You may pick that, and I will
decide, say, first DANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
until he's so tired of hacking at me,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I DANCE and swing like before...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: dance
Meaning and definitions of dance, translation in Arabic
language for dance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dance in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dance'
What dance means in Arabic, dance meaning
in Arabic, dance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dance in Arabic language.