ضرر, تلف, خسارة, عطل, غرم خسارة, ثمنتلف, عطل, آذى
Noun(1) the occurrence of a change for the worse(2) loss of military equipment(3) the act of damaging something or someone(4) the amount of money needed to purchase something(5) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) inflict damage upon(2) suffer or be susceptible to damage
(1) Suspected items are not to be used as weapons or to cause bodily harm or damage to personal property in any way.(2) Some are unhappy at the possibility of a highly geared offer that could damage the value of their investments.(3) drugs can damage the brain(4) it'll damage your health(5) The misery and human damage our policies have inflicted on some people will never be undone.(6) Does he not see the inner torment and psychological damage this is causing me?(7) US Army Air Corps officers believed that bomb damage resulted primarily from blast effects.(8) bomb damage(9) he didn't suffer any permanent damage(10) Apart from a few bruises, we arrived in Hobart with no injuries and no damage to the yacht.(11) The move is to prevent vandals from causing further damage to the property.(12) The organization needs to be punished both in the courts and at the ballot box and if this happens then there will be no lasting damage to the peace process.(13) However, we are concerned about the psychological damage you have inflicted on your victims.(14) flood damage(15) In addition to being fatal in large enough doses, paracetamol can cause permanent damage to the liver.(16) there was thousands of euro worth of damage
(1) to damage :: لتخريب
(2) brain damage :: تلف في الدماغ
(3) property damage :: ضرر في الممتلكات
(4) damage control :: السيطرة على الضرر
(5) water damage :: الأضرار الناجمة عن المياه
(6) serious damage :: ضرر جسيم
(7) do damage :: تلحق ضررا
(8) severe damage :: أضرار فادحة
(9) without damage :: بلا ضرر
(10) damage to property :: أضرار في الممتلكات
1. harm ::
2. cost ::
3. compensation ::
4. price ::
6. wrong ::
7. scathe ::
8. harm ::
damage, damageable, damaged, damages, damaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l will, of course, reimburse you
for the DAMAGE to your vehicles.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
The DAMAGE is already--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You're gonna lie low
and let us do DAMAGE control.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
What's the DAMAGE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
or property DAMAGE
as a result of airplane debris
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: damage
Meaning and definitions of damage, translation in Arabic
language for damage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of damage in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'damage'
What damage means in Arabic, damage meaning
in Arabic, damage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of damage in Arabic language.