دورة, دور, شوط, مجموعة, دراجة هوائية, عصر من الزمن, سلسلة من الحكاياتركب دراجة
دورةتدويردوراتركوب الدراجاتالدراجة الاحاديةعجاة واحدة
Noun(1) an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs(2) a series of poems or songs on the same theme(3) a periodically repeated sequence of events(4) the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second (named for Heinrich Rudolph Hertz(5) a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon(6) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) cause to go through a recurring sequence(2) pass through a cycle(3) ride a motorcycle(4) ride a bicycle(5) recur in repeating sequences
(1) the cells are shed over a cycle of twenty-eight days(2) The complex procedures required to ride a cycle , or to swim, are only lost with ill health.(3) Let's use what power we have as consumers, then, to prevent a dangerous cycle from repeating itself.(4) The snow has settled and it's still coming down, which is great and lovely but I have to cycle 5 miles or so to work.(5) Michael and Bernard provided one of the attractions on the day when they completed the cycle on a tandem bike.(6) the painting is one of a cycle of seven(7) In this sense, she reflects the same concerns as another emblematic mother-daughter short story cycle , Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club.(8) Akhmatova wrote a poem cycle called Cinque which was based on their evenings together.(9) The Arthurian Legends are a cycle of stories that has been shaped and passed down through over fourteen hundred years of English history.(10) Medieval Lauds featured a weekly cycle of seven canticles beginning on Sunday with the Benedicite.(11) The last time she attempted an epic cycle of eighteen songs, the result was a horribly uneven album.(12) I opted to cycle for an hour out of London and then turn round, whatever the distance covered.(13) Today it is a blazing day in the capital, Maputo, and I have stayed on alone here for a few days, while the team continues the cycle northwards.(14) Two things I've been interested in recently are the brain's visual processing, and the metabolic cycle .(15) Deforestation also can have regional climatic effects because trees are a key link in the evapotranspiration cycle between soil and the atmosphere.(16) cycle shorts
(1) life cycle :: دورة الحياة
(2) duty cycle :: دورة العمل
(3) cycle time :: دورة الزمن
(4) business cycle :: دورة الأعمال التجارية
(5) water cycle :: دورة المياه
(6) menstrual cycle :: الدورة الشهرية
(7) cycle lane :: دورة حارة
(8) cycle path :: مسار دورة
(9) vicious cycle :: الحلقة المفرغة
(10) cycle count :: العد دورة
1. round ::
مستدير - كروي
2. series ::
3. hertz ::
4. oscillation ::
5. bike ::
6. rhythm ::
8. bike ::
9. motorcycle ::
cycle, cycled, cycles, cycling, unicycle, unicycles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is just ensure that we're
gonna repeat the CYCLE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Oh, yes, you are. I track your CYCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Four is still releasing the fabric softener
too early in the CYCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Now, if you assume 15 tampons per CYCLE
in a 28-day CYCLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Well, maybe my male CYCLE
synced up with Raj's actual period.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: cycle
Meaning and definitions of cycle, translation in Arabic
language for cycle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cycle in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cycle'
What cycle means in Arabic, cycle meaning
in Arabic, cycle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cycle in Arabic language.