كاري, الكري بهار هندي, طعام منكه بالكريجلد, نظف الجلود, ضرب, طها
Noun(1) (East Indian cookery
Verb(1) season with a mixture of spices; typical of Indian cooking(2) treat by incorporating fat(3) give a neat appearance to
(1) There was enough beef left for a curry or a tagine, but I didn't have the time for developed flavours.(2) Malays eat rice with fish or meat curry and vegetables cooked in various ways.(3) he swore he would curry his hide(4) Go to someone's home when they've offered to cook a curry and there's something slightly wrong about it all.(5) we went out for a curry(6) Now he had to curry all the horses, and to clean out their shoes.(7) We go to eat at a vegetarian curry house in the Indian neighbourhood; on the street people hang out in front of the Bollywood cinema.(8) a beef curry(9) When I first visited I was eating the curry and naan with my fingers and Munir, the owner, asked me where I was from.(10) she wouldn't eat curry(11) Heaven help the poor kid who had to go in there, muck the floor, and curry the horse.(12) The lamb curry and vegetable biryani that followed suffered by comparison, seeming just a little vague and hesitant.(13) Nutritionally spiced up with vegetable curry , I see this as a decent compromise when convenience is key.(14) He orders the Kukhurako maasu, which is a chicken curry cooked with vegetables.(15) The royal dish is prepared by cooking a mixture of rich meat or vegetable curry with partially cooked rice.(16) Sampling my companion's chicken korma dish - a mild curry with almond sauce and coconut butter, I was very impressed.
(1) curry powder :: مسحوق الكاري
(2) curry paste :: معجون الكاري
(3) red curry :: الكاري الأحمر
(4) curry favor :: محب الكاري
(5) rice and curry :: الأرز والكاري
(6) curry puff :: الكاري نفخة
1. groom ::
2. dress ::
curries, curry, currying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Curry. Which in India,
believe you me, is really not that special.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Maybe they're trying to CURRY some
favor with the new Master of Coin.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
The wildebeest is in the CURRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
No, I do. It's just I knew
I was having CURRY tonight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: curry
Meaning and definitions of curry, translation in Arabic
language for curry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of curry in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'curry'
What curry means in Arabic, curry meaning
in Arabic, curry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of curry in Arabic language.