تيار, مجرى, جريان, مجرى الحياة, تيار مائيحالي, جاري, متداول, قائم, جار, متدفق, حاضر, ذائع, شائع, آني, رائج, سائد, منتشر
Noun(1) a flow of electricity through a conductor(2) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes(3) dominant course (suggestive of running water
Adjective(1) occurring in or belonging to the present time
(1) As discussed previously, voltage is measured in volts, and current is measured in amps.(2) the current swept her away(3) coastal current(4) that theory was current in the 1980s(5) The prospectus doesn't forecast what will happen in the current year.(6) Then measure the voltage and current by attaching your volt meter to the two pieces of metal.(7) Like all problems, however, the current perception of incompetence presents an opportunity.(8) The previews I read were all excited by this new idea technique of treating history as current affairs.(9) A common current myth about American English is that it is being ruined by mass media.(10) The decline of the dollar is a warning sign that current economic trends cannot continue.(11) However, the magnet exists only when the current is flowing from the battery.(12) a current driving licence(13) Has anyone bothered to ask the population at large how safe they feel in the current police presence?(14) He also updated the branch on the current happenings in the county.(15) Owing to this resistance, an electric field has to drive the electrons in order to maintain the current .(16) The most current bibliographical entry dates from June 2003, the year before publication.
(1) current account :: الحساب الحالي
(2) current assets :: الاصول المتداولة
(3) current page :: الصفحه الحاليه
(4) current asset :: الأصول الحالي
(5) current situation :: الوضع الراهن
(6) the current :: الحالي
(7) current affairs :: الشؤون الحالية
(8) electric current :: تيار كهربائي
(9) current liabilities :: المطلوبات المتداولة
(10) current events :: الاحداث الحالية
1. contemporary ::
2. prevalent ::
3. valid ::
4. incumbent ::
مايجب في الوضع الراهن
5. flow ::
6. course ::
7. trend ::
8. electric current ::
9. stream ::
1. unconventional ::
2. unusual ::
current, currently, currents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm offering the state a better situation
than the CURRENT one.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
For the CURRENT occupants
of the castle,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
It's listed as a CURRENT asset
on this balance sheet,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Twelfth-century code of chivalry?
Not exactly CURRENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
...based on your CURRENT efforts
to buoy my spirits...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: current
Meaning and definitions of current, translation in Arabic
language for current with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of current in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'current'
What current means in Arabic, current meaning
in Arabic, current
definition, examples and pronunciation
of current in Arabic language.