مجنون, جنوني, سريع العطب, مهوس, مخبل, شديد الحماسة, معتوه, مجزع, ضعيف, مسعور, واهن
Noun(1) someone deranged and possibly dangerous
Adjective(1) affected with madness or insanity(2) foolish; totally unsound(3) possessed by inordinate excitement(4) bizarre or fantastic(5) intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
(1) All those moments with Crystal were driving him crazy .(2) I'd never had the experience before of growing disenchanted with a girlfriend who I'd once been so crazy about.(3) Michele is simply crazy to open her blog like this.(4) He said that he ├ö├ç├┐just went a little bit crazy , mental.├ö├ç├û(5) One of my colleagues asked me, a few hours in to the working day, whether the dripping sound was driving me crazy .(6) Nowadays, rampant adaptations of movies and TV series are driving me crazy .(7) With a firm twist of her body, she got herself spiraling toward the ground at a crazy angle.(8) No wonder some kids aren't so crazy about books.(9) Most people thought Lincoln was crazy to fight a civil war where 620,000 people died in the North and South and the economy was destroyed.(10) The installation went smoothly, but I'm getting these small reoccurring outages that are driving me crazy .(11) I'm not crazy about buying Zack a truck, but I'm willing to go for it.(12) With the technology that's come down, it is driving us crazy .(13) About a year and a half after the marriage broke up, things started to get bad and I sort of lost it├ö├ç┬¬ I went crazy .(14) He said his 34-year-old nephew was like a son to him, but ├ö├ç├┐this stupid, foolish, crazy act of murder├ö├ç├û has taken him away.(15) Sweeping shots and crazy angles seem to add to the tense, built-up vibe the movie is trying to get across.(16) This whole thing with Eric is driving me crazy , Heather.
(1) go crazy :: تنرفز
(2) crazy about :: مهووس ب
(3) crazy man :: رجل مجنون
(4) get crazy :: يصبح مجنون
(5) be crazy about :: أكون مجنونا حول
(6) be crazy :: كن مجنون
(7) like crazy :: مثل المجنون
(8) drive crazy :: السواقة بجنون
(9) crazy talk :: كلام مجنون
(10) crazy person :: شخص مجنون
1. mad ::
2. stupid ::
3. passionate about ::
4. brainsick ::
5. wild ::
6. screwball ::
7. loony ::
1. realistic ::
2. reasonable ::
crazies, crazily, crazy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, boy, it is CRAZY
in here tonight, huh, Glenn?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
it sounds CRAZY, but it
really works; ask Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
This road trip just got CRAZY. Ha, ha.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
And you're fucking CRAZY,
but you haven't headbutted me yet.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: crazy
Meaning and definitions of crazy, translation in Arabic
language for crazy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crazy in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'crazy'
What crazy means in Arabic, crazy meaning
in Arabic, crazy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of crazy in Arabic language.