زحف, تنمل, تقدم ببطء, دبدبيب, سباحة سريعة, تنمل اليد, حظيرة السلاحف, تقدم ببطئ
Noun(1) a very slow movement(2) a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick(3) a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
Verb(1) move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground(2) feel as if crawling with insects(3) be full of(4) show submission or fear(5) swim by doing the crawl
(1) If you've been swimming a lot of front crawl or fly, swim some backstroke.(2) Soon our swimmers are at 100 kicks and we are reaping the benefits of strong legs in other strokes such as crawl and back.(3) I have a straight arm recovery on front crawl so am limited to certain drills.(4) The result is a road and street system on which the city's five million vehicles crawl .(5) glazes can crawl away from a crack in the piece(6) First crawl , then walk and God will get you running.(7) I've got some wonderful documents that explain how to swim the Japanese crawl , in the 1930s.(8) We slowed to a crawl about three miles or so out of Morrisville and even came to a brief stop for a minute.(9) A run became a jog, became a walk, and then a near crawl .(10) After the observation mile it was a straight run home, only if the truth be told it was more of a crawl than anything else.(11) One weekend, there was a half-hour crawl along Didsbury Road to get to the car park and it took 20 minutes to get off it.(12) he reduced his speed to a crawl(13) They dominated the crawl stroke, they dominated the 100 yards, they dominated the relays, winning the Gold Medals.(14) Shovelling snow, swimming by way of a crawl or butterfly stroke, or playing hockey all aggravate his condition.(15) Tyler and Tony began the long crawl back to their cells.(16) The crawl stroke, with flutter kick, had been introduced into competitive swimming a few years earlier by another Aussie.
(1) to crawl :: ليزحف
(2) crawl out :: الزحف
(3) crawl space :: الزحف الفضاء
(4) crawl up :: الزحف حتى
(5) pub crawl :: حانة الزحف
(6) crawl away :: ازحف بعيدا
(7) the crawl :: السباحة السريعة
(8) crawl on all fours :: زحف
(9) front crawl :: الزحف الأمامية
2. front crawl ::
3. creep ::
4. grovel to ::
5. be full of ::
تكون كاملة من
6. cower ::
1. fly ::
2. race ::
3. speed ::
4. zip ::
crawl, crawled, crawler, crawlers, crawlies, crawling, crawls, crawly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why, so you can CRAWL
under the covers and go,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
I've seen things CRAWL out of
nightmares, but my eyes were open.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
...and wanna CRAWL back inside your mama.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I just wanna CRAWL into a hole and die.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
or do you want to CRAWL back up
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: crawl
Meaning and definitions of crawl, translation in Arabic
language for crawl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crawl in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'crawl'
What crawl means in Arabic, crawl meaning
in Arabic, crawl
definition, examples and pronunciation
of crawl in Arabic language.