طائرة, حرفة, صنعة, براعة, أعضاء نقابة, مكر, مركب صغير, دهاء, أصحاب الحرفة الواحدة
Noun(1) the skilled practice of a practical occupation(2) a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space(3) people who perform a particular kind of skilled work(4) skill in an occupation or trade(5) shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Verb(1) make by hand and with much skill
(1) The patrol boat towed the craft to deep water where it was cleared of environmentally unfriendly products and then set adrift.(2) The Navy vessel located the pleasure craft and stood by her until the local lifeboat arrived to take the stricken vessel in tow.(3) The door slides shut just behind me, the craft lifting off a moment later.(4) The points of light were most likely fighter craft being launched from their hangars to intercept the Mobius.(5) The hatch between the craft and the Space Station will be opened about 90 minutes later.(6) In three minutes he was off the ship in his own craft to deliver another negative report to his superiors.(7) There was a heave, then a thud that signified that the craft had beached.(8) Thatch, however, is a highly skilled and time-consuming craft , with only a few practitioners left.(9) Evidence of craft , skill and ingenuity were in evidence everywhere.(10) Existing requirements governing mechanically propelled pleasure craft introduced in 2001 have been incorporated into the new regulations.(11) her cousin was not her equal in guile and evasive craft(12) the artist learned his craft in Holland(13) Under the act, an age restriction regulation applies to the operator of jet skis and other pleasure craft .(14) Within a few seconds, she flew the craft out of the starship.(15) The craft will now lift off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on 9 November.(16) His wife's screams alerted crew members, who stopped the 763-ton ferry and launched its rescue craft .
(1) landing craft :: سفينة المرسى
(2) space craft :: مركبه فضائيه
(3) hand craft :: حرفة يدوية
(4) craft paper :: اوراق حرفية
(5) paper craft :: ورقة الحرف
(6) pleasure craft :: قوارب النزهة
(7) craft industry :: صناعة الحرف
(8) craft beer :: البيرة الحرفية
(9) leather craft :: حرفة الجلود
(10) leech craft :: حرفة علقة
1. skill ::
2. activity ::
3. cunning ::
4. vessel ::
7. trade ::
craft, crafted, craftily, crafting, crafts, crafty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You learned their CRAFT and you learnt it well.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
It's about the passion
we have for our CRAFT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: craft
Meaning and definitions of craft, translation in Arabic
language for craft with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of craft in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'craft'
What craft means in Arabic, craft meaning
in Arabic, craft
definition, examples and pronunciation
of craft in Arabic language.