بلد, دولة, قطر, وطن, الريف, ريف, شعب, جمهور الناخبينريفي, قروي, أهلي, فظ, بلد أو منطقة ما
Noun(1) a politically organized body of people under a single government(2) the territory occupied by a nation(3) the people who live in a nation or country(4) an area outside of cities and towns(5) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography
(1) She had gone to bathe before she prepared for a long and wearying journey across wild country .(2) a tract of wild country(3) Education is so important, important for the country as a whole, not just the individual.(4) In theory the whole of the country could be represented at a meeting of the Estates.(5) member country(6) The rest of the country has had its collective voice ignored for too long - we must be heard!(7) mountain country(8) a country lane(9) this is sean-nÔö£Ôöés country(10) The morale of the army only reflected that of the country as a whole.(11) Many argue this would keep the country moving while suitable public transport alternatives are worked out.(12) I cannot avoid the conclusion that the country 's whole political class has, thus far, failed it.(13) country of residence(14) The technology has been so successful that they say it is likely to be copied in other urban areas across the country .(15) How does England's stunning rugby World Cup victory affect the country as a whole?(16) The rest of the country might perceive areas like the Lake District to be prosperous.
(1) country of origin :: بلد المنشأ
(2) country code :: الرقم الدولي
(3) country music :: موسيقى وطنية او قومية
(4) in the country :: في البلاد
(5) country house :: منزل ريفي
(6) foreign country :: بلد أجنبي
(7) cross-country :: عبر البلاد
(8) country of birth :: بلد الميلاد
(9) home country :: الوطن
1. rural ::
2. nation ::
3. homeland ::
4. the people ::
5. terrain ::
6. countryside ::
8. land ::
9. area ::
10. rural area ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dr. Bravenec is one of
the few surgeons in the COUNTRY
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
...not determining when it's safe to pass
a stopped school bus on a COUNTRY road.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
No, it's fine. He's from a different COUNTRY.
He doesn't understand our ways.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
(COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING ON SPEAKERS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
...filled our apartment with her off-key
COUNTRY music caterwauling...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: country
Meaning and definitions of country, translation in Arabic
language for country with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of country in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'country'
What country means in Arabic, country meaning
in Arabic, country
definition, examples and pronunciation
of country in Arabic language.