ركن, زاوية, احتكار, مأزق, سوق, ملتقى شارعين, موقف حرج, واقع عند زاويةزاويقرنة, إنعطف حول زاوية, زوى, احتكر, إلتقى عند زاوية
Noun(1) a place off to the side of an area(2) the point where two lines meet or intersect(3) an interior angle formed by two meeting walls(4) the intersection of two streets(5) the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect(6) a small concavity(7) a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade(8) a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible(9) a projecting part where two sides or edges meet(10) a remote area(11) (architecture
Verb(1) gain control over(2) force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape(3) turn a corner
(1) they came from every corner of the earth(2) Three years of hiding my little boy from his father and now I'm backed into a corner .(3) in one corner is the government and in the other, the unions(4) His portrayal of a decent family man backed into a corner by the system goes a long way to making this film as watchable as it is.(5) All of a sudden this VW skids round a corner into the road I'm patrolling.(6) McCline got up at the count of nine as the bell sounded to end the round, but his corner would not allow him to continue.(7) we live in the corner house(8) We have been backed into a corner again by the council and are now facing the added financial burden of upgrading to meet new regulations.(9) But Cresswell did get on the score sheet in the end, knocking away into the top corner from the edge of the penalty area.(10) With some difficulty I squeeze into a tiny space in the corner of the small room high above the flow of the Manhattan traffic.(11) He watched as she went to a chest against the wall in the opposite corner of the room.(12) Contractors are also very frustrated, and feeling backed into a corner .(13) A woman was standing on the corner of Court Street, struggling to keep her umbrella under control.(14) she couldn't bear journalists prying into every corner of her life(15) he found himself a corner of the market(16) I managed to corner Gary for fifteen minutes
(1) on the corner :: في الزاوية
(2) in the corner :: فى الركن
(3) around the corner :: حول الزاوية
(4) corner shop :: المتجر الذي بالزاوية
(5) at the corner :: في الزاوية
(6) round the corner :: حول الزاوية
(7) corner kick :: ركلة ركنية
(8) corner store :: متجر الزاوية
(9) turn the corner :: در الركن
(10) just around the corner :: تماما عند الزاوية
1. bend ::
2. district ::
3. predicament ::
4. nook ::
5. street corner ::
6. box ::
7. recess ::
8. quoin ::
9. drive into a corner ::
تدفع إلى ركلة ركنية
10. gain control of ::
11. tree ::
corner, cornered, cornering, corners
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about the ones in the CORNER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
You know, the holidays
are just around the CORNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Right around the CORNER from here,
over off of Central.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
that ended with me
getting a CORNER office.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
♪ For the fellas on the CORNER
Posted up 20 deep ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: corner
Meaning and definitions of corner, translation in Arabic
language for corner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corner in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'corner'
What corner means in Arabic, corner meaning
in Arabic, corner
definition, examples and pronunciation
of corner in Arabic language.