مراقبة, سيطرة, قيادة, قبضة, توجيه, حكم, جهاز القيادة, محطة ثانوية للطائراتتحكم في, سيطر, كبح, فحص, نظم, راقب, ضام, وجه, كافح
Noun(1) power to direct or determine(2) a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group(3) (physiology(4) a standard against which other conditions can be compared in a scientific experiment(5) the activity of managing or exerting control over something(6) the state that exists when one person or group has power over another(7) discipline in personal and social activities(8) great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity(9) a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine(10) a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance(11) the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.
Verb(1) exercise authoritative control or power over(2) lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits(3) handle and cause to function(4) maintain influence over (others or oneself(5) check or regulate (a scientific experiment(6) place under restrictions; limit access to by law(7) verify by using a duplicate register for comparison(8) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(9) have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
(1) the pilot had manual control of the plane(2) you shouldn't have dogs if you can't control them(3) She would return to the village in the morning, when she had control over her emotions again.(4) due to circumstances beyond our control(5) The driving paradigm for police research now is clearly crime control .(6) He was stopped at passport control at the airport.(7) His unerring control of whatever machine he was driving came into play in Indianapolis, too.(8) He also called upon the citizens to launch a green revolution to control increasing pollution levels in the City.(9) Psychiatric supervision may help him control some of his feelings of anxiety and he has been offered this on an outpatient basis.(10) It also provides a central control to operate the other equipment in the room.(11) She stumbled the next few steps, and then managed to take control of her coordination.(12) A further 932 were recruited from the public to act as a control group for comparison.(13) he couldn't control the children(14) Being a scientist at heart, Gorman set up a control experiment with a man born at the same time and the same place as himself.(15) The transmissions were sent at the speed of light through the air to the distant mission control .(16) The offender had limited capacity to control her behaviour in this respect.
(1) remote control :: جهاز التحكم
(2) control panel :: لوحة التحكم
(3) out of control :: خارج السيطرة
(4) quality control :: رقابة جودة
(5) lose control :: فقدان التحكم
(6) take control :: السيطرة
(7) to control :: ليتحكم
(8) passport control :: مراقبة جوازات السفر
(9) under control :: تحت السيطرة
(10) pest control :: مكافحة الحشرات
1. jurisdiction ::
2. restraint ::
3. self-control ::
4. switch ::
5. headquarters ::
6. controller ::
7. ascendance ::
8. command ::
9. be in charge of ::
يكون مسؤولا عن
10. restrain ::
11. limit ::
12. command ::
13. verify ::
14. contain ::
15. manipulate ::
16. assure ::
17. operate ::
18. master ::
control, controlling, controls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If we can't CONTROL him...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I can't CONTROL it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
The CONTROL system may be
invisible to us.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
"Sometimes I feel
like I can CONTROL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
wait for the invaders to leave
and reassert CONTROL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: control
Meaning and definitions of control, translation in Arabic
language for control with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of control in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'control'
What control means in Arabic, control meaning
in Arabic, control
definition, examples and pronunciation
of control in Arabic language.