مجمع, مركب, عقدة, مجموعةمعقد, مركب, كل مركب من أجزاء
Noun(1) a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts(2) a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated(3) (psychoanalysis(4) a whole structure (as a building
Adjective(1) complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts(2) difficult to analyze or understand
(1) To reduce the harmful effects of exposure to DNA-damaging agents, the human genome has evolved a complex network of genome stability pathways.(2) Bombelli was the first person to write down the rules for addition, subtraction and multiplication of complex numbers.(3) Mathematicians find uses for complex numbers in solving equations.(4) It claims that the financial proceeds of organised crime are used, via a complex network of intermediaries, to buy the company's cigarettes.(5) There are, as you would expect from the simplicity of the alcohol molecule, no complex hydrocarbons emitted.(6) Plans for building museums in the complex have also been made.(7) Structural studies revealed that cullin serves as a bridge to bring together different components of the complex .(8) The hips, on the other hand, are a very large and complex joint with many different muscles and attachments.(9) This process occurs when oxygen atoms bond to an iron atom at the center of a complex protein molecule known as oxyhemoglobin.(10) There is a complex network of channels and what look like highways that have been laid out in a massive organized fashion.(11) Reaching political consensus on such complex issues is never easy, given the diversity of interests that must be addressed.(12) The rehearsal room was a dilapidated building in a hospital complex .(13) Like Jack, David had a complex and conflicted history of diagnoses, treatments and medication.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Network├ö├ç├û includes a complex of interconnected computer or communication systems of any type.(15) Every minor flaw gets magnified and many even develop a complex about it.(16) The complex wiring of old networks are gradually being replaced by a cleaner wireless environment.
(1) inferiority complex :: عقدة النقص
(2) apartment complex :: مجمع سكني
(3) complex sentence :: جملة معقدة
(4) complex numbers :: ارقام مركبة
(5) shopping complex :: مجمع تجاري
(6) superiority complex :: عقدة التفوق
(7) industrial complex :: المجمع الصناعي
(8) complex number :: عدد معقدة
1. complicated ::
2. compound ::
3. network ::
4. obsession ::
6. composite ::
7. building complex ::
complex, complexes, complexly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
isn’t much more COMPLEX, anyway."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Don't be so cocky.
I'm picking up hits
all over the COMPLEX.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
This is a COMPLEX battle simulation
with a steep learning curve.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
But then you always did have
that unresolved Oedipal COMPLEX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Leonard, you will be doing a series
of COMPLEX mathematical problems...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: complex
Meaning and definitions of complex, translation in Arabic
language for complex with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of complex in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'complex'
What complex means in Arabic, complex meaning
in Arabic, complex
definition, examples and pronunciation
of complex in Arabic language.