كامل, متكامل, مكتمل, تام, فرغ, متممكمل, أنهى, نجز, تمم, مطلق
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements(3) complete or carry out(4) complete a pass(5) write all the required information onto a form
Adjective(1) having every necessary or normal part or component or step(2) perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities(3) highly skilled(4) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(5) having come or been brought to a conclusion
(1) I'm anxious to get the annotating started but I won't do that until the list is complete .(2) After two complete bars, the entire band returns, now dearly playing in compound meter.(3) That is to say, randori provides the means to complete a painted dragon by filling in the eyes.(4) All the participants were informed of the study aims and asked to sign an informed consent form and complete a standardized questionnaire.(5) No list would be complete without the famous rail at Saint-Joseph's Oratory.(6) The sway the song held over the spectators was full and complete .(7) A visit to the site would not be complete without a full tour of the available goodies at the online Giant Robot store.(8) Elements of each of those explanations may well be necessary components of a complete picture, but they are insufficient.(9) New distributors complete training that includes mentoring, classroom time, and business fundamentals.(10) It was necessary to obtain complete buy-in from the faculty for any major curriculum reform.(11) Trips to the shops can be an assault course of complete strangers barracking her with queries over her triplet girls.(12) A single wasp brought an entire factory to a complete standstill after it was spotted on top of a forklift truck.(13) Less than half of the relevant anatomical terms are used with complete consistency by all workers.(14) If this aspect is to be fully woven into an analysis, it is necessary for a complete account of the series of exchanges in an interview to be available.(15) They seem to be nearly complete through 2000-01.(16) In certain actions, we may also enclose a pro forma attendance note for you to complete instead of a typed report.
(1) complete set :: مجموعة كاملة
(2) complete blood count :: فحص دم شامل
(3) complete recovery :: تعاف كلي
(4) form a complete set :: تشكيل مجموعة كاملة
(5) be complete :: يكتمل
(6) complete works :: الأعمال الكاملة
(7) complete solution :: الحل الكامل
(8) complete darkness :: الظلام الدامس
1. entire ::
2. finished ::
تم الانتهاء من
3. absolute ::
4. unadulterated ::
5. consummate ::
6. accomplished ::
8. finish ::
9. finish off ::
11. discharge ::
13. nail ::
1. imperfect ::
2. incomplete ::
3. partial ::
complete, completed, completely, completeness, completes, completing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is COMPLETE filth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
What if when
the puzzle's COMPLETE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
then you have my COMPLETE
and total support.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Of course, hers were
much more COMPLETE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
And a COMPLETE sucker.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: complete
Meaning and definitions of complete, translation in Arabic
language for complete with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of complete in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'complete'
What complete means in Arabic, complete meaning
in Arabic, complete
definition, examples and pronunciation
of complete in Arabic language.