راحة, مريح, تعزية, رفاهية, سلوى عزاء, رغادة بحبوحة, شجععون, عزى, آسي
راحةبالارتياحتعزيةخال من أسباب الراحةوسائل الراحة
Noun(1) a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain(2) a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment(3) the act of consoling; giving relief in affliction(4) a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state(5) satisfaction or physical well-being provided by a person or thing(6) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together(7) assistance, such as that provided to an enemy or to a known criminal
Verb(1) give moral or emotional strength to(2) lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
(1) She doesn't comfort , soothe or sympathise - she is just out to get me as much as she can.(2) The look on his face is one of genuine grief, empathy and comfort .(3) He sends her to live in comfort in a lonely manor-house, only prohibiting her from seeing him or her children again.(4) The silence that had slid around her in the cold, dark room was not a comfort or a reassurance.(5) Numerous too were the funeral Masses he celebrated over the years and he was always a source of comfort and consolation to families in times of grief.(6) The suspension system is an assembly of modular pads that offer improved stability on the wearer's head as well as physical comfort .(7) Something inside me, possibly my instinct, tells me that I should comfort him, consoling him in any possible way.(8) For this second mode of reception we, as an audience, have been trained into wanting physical comfort [in the cinema, at home] with food, drink on hand.(9) Although there's little scientific data to support these modalities, they can ease pain and provide comfort for your pet.(10) There is something very natural about a funeral from the home in which a person has spent their life and it can also be a source of great comfort and consolation to those grieving the loss of a loved one.(11) There can be a comfort in having the public perceive you as a talented coach whose hands are tied by financial restraints.(12) his friendship was a great comfort(13) It was a comfort to know that there were people around who would treat us kindly.(14) As a result of the tragic event of losing a child, these mothers turn to religion for consolation and comfort .(15) Although conditions ran to the squalid, many immigrants preferred saving their earnings to living in comfort .(16) How could this be possible, this unfair life of toil, all for a lethargic baron who lived in comfort ?
(1) comfort zone :: منطقة الراحة
(2) comfort food :: راحة الغذاء
(3) take comfort :: أخذ الراحة
(4) letter of comfort :: رسالة مريحة
(5) cold comfort :: الراحة الباردة
(6) comfort woman :: امرأة الراحة
(7) comfort eating :: الراحة الأكل
(8) comfort station :: محطة الراحة
2. consolation ::
3. quilt ::
5. console ::
1. distress ::
2. torment ::
3. torture ::
4. trouble ::
comfort, comforted, comforting, comfortless, comforts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that gives her COMFORT:
caring for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
so plump little lords like you can enjoy their
summer afternoons in peace and COMFORT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Find COMFORT in prayer and good works.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
To COMFORT you, of course.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
No, that's not going to work at all.
I'll COMFORT you from over here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: comfort
Meaning and definitions of comfort, translation in Arabic
language for comfort with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comfort in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'comfort'
What comfort means in Arabic, comfort meaning
in Arabic, comfort
definition, examples and pronunciation
of comfort in Arabic language.