فئة, صنف, درجة, الفصل, نوع, طراز, دفعة, حصة, صف مدرسي, منزلة, النظام الطبقي, دفعة دراسية, منزلة إجتماعية, تفوق, طائفة في تقسيم, مجندو العام الواحدصنف, إنتظم في طبقة, ترتب, إحتل مكان في طيقة
Noun(1) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(2) a body of students who are taught together(3) people having the same social, economic, or educational status(4) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings(5) a league ranked by quality(6) a body of students who graduate together(7) (biology(8) elegance in dress or behavior
Verb(1) arrange or order by classes or categories
(1) When blood pressure control is not achieved, a second drug from a different class is added.(2) The domain whites are wines of concentration, class , and distinction.(3) You can get annoyed at this if you like, but reaching the quarters would be a good result for a team with maybe three class players.(4) They portrayed the ruling capitalist class as all-powerful and able to exploit, manipulate and deceive workers at will.(5) cookery class(6) I was really privileged being in the last class of graduate students taught by my theory of international law guru.(7) The society is characterised by class relations between producers and parasites.(8) Checking his watch, he found that he only had ten more minutes before his math class started.(9) There's also the draft, but this year's class does not appear to be very strong.(10) The reunion Mass for the class of 1985 of the Mercy Convent School has a change of date.(11) She had style, class , and a quiet look about her that belied the sheer passion burning within her.(12) The domination of social and economic class jumps out of page after page.(13) class politics(14) he's in third class(15) Yet, once you sink into the absolutely hilarious escapades of the English upper class , his books are delightful.(16) But it might have a positive effect on use of drugs of a different class .
(1) business class :: درجة رجال الأعمال
(2) go to class :: اذهب الى الفصل
(3) social class :: الطبقة الاجتماعية
(4) class mate :: الطبقة زميله
1. classy ::
2. category ::
3. kind ::
4. social division ::
5. lesson ::
6. style ::
7. stratum ::
8. year ::
9. course ::
10. division ::
11. classify ::
12. sort ::
class, classed, classes, classing, classless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not a big deal.
He's just in her history CLASS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Since when do you go
to spin CLASS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
while I was in gym CLASS,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
but by the time
my CLASS got out there,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
No, I'm-I'm teaching a CLASS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Arabic Dictionary: class
Meaning and definitions of class, translation in Arabic
language for class with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of class in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'class'
What class means in Arabic, class meaning
in Arabic, class
definition, examples and pronunciation
of class in Arabic language.