طفل, طفلة, ابن, ابنة, قاصر, غلام, ثمرة, إنتاج, غر, بنت
طفلمرحلة الطفولةالطفولةطفوليأبتر لا أولاد لهطفولي
Noun(1) a young person of either sex(2) a human offspring (son or daughter(3) an immature childish person(4) a member of a clan or tribe
(1) Sometimes when I look back on my life as a child or young adolescent, it is through the eyes of a bemused observer.(2) As far as the newspaper was concerned, his father had only one child , a daughter.(3) His second child , a daughter, was born when he was still studying in Bangkok.(4) And which child of the Generation Next is interested in collecting greeting cards?(5) This is what it takes to be a good child ; a good son; a good daughter; a good citizen.(6) As a young child , Jane was often responsible for her own physical care and the care of her mother.(7) Just over a year ago she gave birth to her first child , a daughter named Deva.(8) They deeply fear a strange child of Feng Shui style energy lines.(9) she's such a child!(10) The couple had one child , their daughter Sonya, who went to Lady Eleanor Holles School in Hampton.(11) a child of the sixties(12) Malnourishment prevents a child from reaching full mental and physical development.(13) What is the destiny that is to be fulfilled, and who is the one true child of it?(14) Online dating has become the darling child of our media empire this decade.(15) Is it inevitable when a baby or a young child gets these autoantibodies that they go on to develop diabetes?(16) OPEC was in a sense a child of the Cold War
(1) only child :: مجرد طفل
(2) child abuse :: أساءةالأطفال
(3) as a child :: كطفل
(4) my child :: طفلي
(5) child care :: رعاية الأطفال
(6) child support :: دعم الطفل
(7) wild child :: طفل البرية
(8) child labor :: عمالة الأطفال
(9) little child :: طفل صغير
1. youngster ::
2. fry ::
3. kid ::
4. baby ::
child, childhood, childhoods, childish, childless, childlike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Robb Stark is a CHILD.
- Who's won every battle he's fought.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I'm carrying your CHILD.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
You look pale, CHILD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
You want to make
things better for Sansa? Give her a CHILD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
One taste and you'll
name your first CHILD after me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: child
Meaning and definitions of child, translation in Arabic
language for child with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of child in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'child'
What child means in Arabic, child meaning
in Arabic, child
definition, examples and pronunciation
of child in Arabic language.