الخلية, خلية, زنزانة, حجرة, حجيرة, صومعة, غرفة, نخروب تجويف, جزء من بطارية, الوحدة الأساسية, منظمة
زنزانةالخليةعازف التشيلوعازفي التشيلوالهاتف الخلويالهواتف المحمولةخلايا
Noun(1) any small compartment(2) (biology, as in monads(3) a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction(4) a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement(5) a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver(6) small room in which a monk or nun lives(7) a room where a prisoner is kept
(1) The change of status would also mean that Tommy has to be transferred from a detention cell to a prison room, which he has to share with other convicts.(2) The offenders have designed and painted artworks throughout the burgled room and in the prison cell .(3) He was one of 10 convicted prisoners who escaped from the prison on June 8 after holding up prison warders at gunpoint and locking them in a cell .(4) In Dewsbury, he gradually emerged as the probable ringleader of the terrorist cell .(5) I'll just call him on his cell(6) When light was shone on to the tiny cell , an electrical current was generated.(7) It is an open secret now that the ISI has a political cell .(8) Late in the same century the site became a dependent cell of the Durham Benedictines.(9) However, sometimes the hydrogen is generated directly within the cell from another fuel, such as methanol.(10) She then deposits a little into a honeycomb cell , built and tilted upright, so that it won't spill.(11) That makes it easy for a small and secretive terrorist cell to go undetected.(12) cancer cell(13) Other design factors of the current cell contribute significantly to overall performance.(14) He has been linked to a terrorist cell in Hamburg and a flight training school in Florida.(15) For the experiments presented the capacity compensation was set with the electrode close to the cell .(16) Konarka says it will enter the market with a photovoltaic cell in late 2004 that will generate solar power at about $2 per watt.
(1) cell phone :: الهاتف الخلوي
(2) stem cell :: خلايا جذعية
(3) cell wall :: جدار الخلية
(4) fuel cell :: خلايا الوقود
(5) solar cell :: الخلايا الشمسية
(6) cell membrane :: غشاء الخلية
(7) load cell :: تحميل خلية
(8) blood cell :: خلايا الدم
(9) brain cell :: خلية دماغية
(10) nerve cell :: الخلايا العصبية
1. room ::
2. compartment ::
3. unit ::
4. prison cell ::
5. cellular phone ::
6. cadre ::
7. cubicle ::
cell, celled, cellist, cellists, cellphone, cellphones, cells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In that CELL, I learned that I'm strong.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
rather than with exCELLent health
but in a CELL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
- ...in the middle of the night?
- Your CELL phone was off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
[CELL PHONE VIBRATING]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
What phone call?
Walt's CELL phone rang.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: cell
Meaning and definitions of cell, translation in Arabic
language for cell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cell in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cell'
What cell means in Arabic, cell meaning
in Arabic, cell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cell in Arabic language.