بطاقة, خريطة, ورق لعب, قائمة الطعام, كرت الإشتراك, شخص مضحك, برنامج, ممشطة للصوفمشط, دون على بطاقة, باع بكروت الإئتمان
بطاقةمشطالة ندفالكوادرتمشيطبطاقاتبطاقة بريديةبطاقات بريدية
Noun(1) one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes(2) a card certifying the identity of the bearer(3) a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures(4) thin cardboard, usually rectangular(5) a witty amusing person who makes jokes(6) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(7) a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited(8) (golf, as in golf(9) a list of dishes available at a restaurant(10) (baseball(11) a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
Verb(1) separate the fibers of(2) ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
(1) Live racing is scheduled to resume Sunday for the final card of the 2002 Delaware Park meeting, should weather permit.(2) The bartender came up to me, didn't even card me, and asked what I'd like.(3) Can you imagine any other airline sending a birthday card to a customer?(4) He never said goodbye to me, he's never even sent me a birthday card or a Christmas present or even tried to call me!(5) But they didn't card me, so I was able to get us both Heinekens.(6) Pulling a small, plastic card out of her sweater pocket, Lily swiped it through a small slot next to the door, which flashed from red to green.(7) There's certainly no reason to card anyone for the dubious privilege of seeing it.(8) The piece included a reply card , which generated one of the largest constituent responses of his political career in Missouri.(9) For these sort of people, writing down their PINs on small pieces of paper or card appears to be the best solution.(10) The card will hold details of the member's club, as well as handicap and will eventually become compulsory for entry to all competitions.(11) High water conditions brought on by heavy rains forced Delaware Park officials to cancel a scheduled nine-race card on Monday.(12) Guess what - our metro transit card didn't let us back in!(13) Skirt the fleece, scour the wool, wash the wool, card it, thread the spool, spin it to thread, slide it off the bobbin, roll it into balls of yarn.(14) There's security people all over the place, they card you for every little thing, and nobody gets out or in!(15) The Sun's image can then be seen on small piece of stiff card covered with some white paper.(16) We'd deal a hand each, put the rest of the deck between us, turn the top card on the deck face up, and begin.
(1) credit card :: بطاقة ائتمان
(2) playing card :: اللعب بالبطاقات
(3) business card :: بطاقة العمل
(4) debit card :: بطاقة ائتمان
(5) identity card :: البطاقة الشخصية
(6) report card :: بطاقة تقرير
(7) greeting card :: بطاقة تحية
(8) gift card :: كرت هدية
(9) boarding card :: بطاقة الصعود للطائرة
1. cardboard ::
2. greeting card ::
4. credit card ::
5. playing card ::
6. eccentric ::
7. calling card ::
8. poster ::
9. scorecard ::
10. identity card ::
11. circuit card ::
12. wag ::
13. bill of fare ::
14. batting order ::
15. tease ::
card, carded, carder, carders, carding, cards, postcard, postcards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Turn over the seventh CARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
It turns out that this little scallywag
was trying to use my Visa CARD...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
...wondering if this shoe store
will take my Texaco CARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Come on, smile.
This is gonna be my Christmas CARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
And is this my CARD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: card
Meaning and definitions of card, translation in Arabic
language for card with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of card in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'card'
What card means in Arabic, card meaning
in Arabic, card
definition, examples and pronunciation
of card in Arabic language.