كاب, قلنسوة, كبسولة, ذروة, تجاوز, غطاء الشىء, طبقة من مطاطقبعة, غطى, زود, أتم, تخطى الذروة
Noun(1) a tight-fitting headdress(2) a top (as for a bottle(3) a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive(4) something serving as a cover or protection(5) a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom(6) a protective covering that is part of a plant(7) an upper limit on what is allowed(8) (dentistry(9) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
Verb(1) lie at the top of(2) restrict the number or amount of
(1) The cap is short for capitalization, which is a measure by which we can classify a company's size.(2) If they've got bad teeth, you'll cap the teeth, if they need a makeover, you give them a makeover.(3) Although drab in winter, males spend much of the year resplendent in bright lemon-yellow plumage set off by black and white wings, cap , and tail.(4) Even putting a cap on the price spent on it makes more sense.(5) Men often wear a long white robe called a jallabiyah, with either a small cap or a turban as a head covering.(6) Tendring's share of this year's council tax bill has been set at a level which could lead to a Government cap on spending(7) It used to be companies evaluated their size based on revenue and number of people; now it's market cap or market valuation.(8) I couldn't unscrew the cap of those little bottles with one thumb if my life depended upon it.(9) Johnny is going to have to do a hell of a lot more than put on a ski cap in order to get you off, you know!(10) Cover head in plastic cap or plastic wrap and cover with a warm towel.(11) The mature cap is metallic green in color, but it varies from light yellow to greenish-brown.(12) He said he hoped the government's measure to cap fuel prices should not last too long because it could have repercussions in the long run.(13) He even turns a flat cap and Barbour into something of a fashion statement, the kind of thing that could well catch on in Shoreditch or Manchester.(14) a cap on government purchases(15) a bathing cap(16) It is heavily barred brown-and-white above and below, with a white eye-line that separates a rufous cap and cheek.
(1) baseball cap :: قبعة البيسبول
(2) bottle cap :: غطاء زجاجة
(3) shower cap :: قبعة استحمام
(4) screw cap :: سقف المسمار
(5) swimming cap :: قبعة السباحة
(6) lens cap :: غطاء العدسة
(7) bathing cap :: غطاء الاستحمام
(8) end cap :: نهاية سقف
(9) filler cap :: كاب حشو
(10) cap off :: سقف قبالة
1. lid ::
2. limit ::
3. capital ::
4. pileus ::
5. roof ::
6. detonator ::
7. hood ::
غطاء محرك السيارة
8. jacket crown ::
9. top ::
10. round off ::
11. beat ::
12. set a limit on ::
تعيين حد ل
13. crest ::
cap, caplet, caplets, caps, uncap, uncaps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's that sailor CAP
that you wanted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...to pop an emotional CAP
in his buttocks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
and then to CAP off
the perfect day,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Where a baseball CAP backwards
to prove your point?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Left 4 Dead, yo. Bitches get all
cranial when you CAP them
in the head. lt's like, "Booyah!"
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: cap
Meaning and definitions of cap, translation in Arabic
language for cap with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cap in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cap'
What cap means in Arabic, cap meaning
in Arabic, cap
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cap in Arabic language.