تلميع, صقل, بريق, لمعانصقل, لمع
Noun(1) the property of being smooth and shiny
Verb(1) polish and make shiny
(1) For many who desire to burnish their image, money is no object.(2) We don't use force just to burnish our reputation or to enhance our credibility.(3) a man who took advantage of any opportunity to burnish his image(4) These blades will not leave any burnish marks on a new floor and are suitable for both floating and finishing.(5) The burnish on her medal had begun to fade, and Gunnell had missed her story.(6) And beyond the glitter of opulence, it must also glow with the burnish of remembrance, light up with the luster of nostalgia.(7) The more you yearn to launch a war, the more you must strive to burnish your image as someone who craves peace.(8) But he intended not merely to burnish that bulldog image, but to vindicate a much grander and somewhat shakier claim to being the architect of total victory over Nazi Germany.(9) By the time Israel Zangwill's play of that name was published in 1908, the ├ö├ç├┐melting pot├ö├ç├û had acquired all the burnish of an American ideal.(10) She wiped them off and underneath the furry tendrils of dust, the burnish of the old polish still gleamed.(11) It also bought car-freak Rivera the simultaneous opportunities to burnish business ties and score a speed fix for himself.(12) In vain the Communists tried to burnish their image, formally abandoning the doctrine of the dictatorship of the proletariat at their twenty-second party congress in February 1976.(13) It provides operators a cost-effective way to use a combination blade to hard finish concrete floors without any burnish marks.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Look for coatings with a high degree of burnish resistance to stand up to routine cleaning,├ö├ç├û says Rafie.(15) Anxious for a return on the investment and for results that may burnish the image of its performance, the Government has advertised an impressive list of the airship's capabilities.(16) It's fitting, since Mickelson, 34, has done more than any other golfer to burnish his image as a family guy - and it's bringing in the bucks.
(1) burn :: حرق
(2) burning up :: حرق
(3) burning down :: حرق
(4) burning desire :: رغبة جامحة
(5) burning out :: حرق
(6) burning coal :: جمر
(7) keep the fire burning :: حافظ على النار مشتعلة
(8) burning bush :: حرق الأدغال
(9) burning fire :: النار الحارقة
(10) burning sun :: الشمس الحارقة
Tags for the entry 'burnish'
What burnish means in Arabic, burnish meaning
in Arabic, burnish
definition, examples and pronunciation
of burnish in Arabic language.