أسمر, أسمر اللون, مسفوعاللون الأسمرسمر, خدع, مكر
Noun(1) an orange of low brightness and saturation(2) Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858(3) abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859(4) a university in Rhode Island
Verb(1) fry in a pan until it changes color(2) make brown in color
Adjective(1) of a color similar to that of wood or earth(2) (of skin
(1) The sun just made her brown skin glow even more clearly, making me jealous as hell.(2) Golden yellow and rich brown hues accompany fresh floral accents and ruggedly attractive iron light fixtures.(3) Yeldham is fond of red, a popular colour for paintings, and also of brown , another colour that fits in nicely with interior design schemas.(4) She was gifted when it came to baking and the brown bread was her specialty.(5) Her half-long hair was bleached by the sun and salt, making her skin appear almost brown by contrast.(6) They learned how to set up ingredients and equipment for baking and how to make brown bread, scones, fruit crumble and fairy cakes.(7) When the meat is a nice, dark brown colour and has been set aside, add the onions to the pot.(8) Ilaria was no longer a blue lush world but a dark yellow and brown wasteland.(9) Increased glucose conditions are shown in brown , whereas decreased glucose is shown in blue.(10) He was tall with longish black hair swept out of his eyes, and sun tanned brown skin.(11) There are three colours available: brown , whitish yellow and honey whitish yellow being the natural colour of the wood.(12) On arrival they enjoy tea/coffee and home baked brown bread.(13) A middle-aged woman in brown came running up to Fire and threw her arms over his neck.(14) It consisted of three stuffed potato patties that had been coated in a slightly crunchy and tasty breading, and fried to a dark brown colour.(15) The girl blinked, looking at the 19 year old with shoulder length dark blue hair and dark brown eyes.(16) I chose a cold baked salmon salad with homemade coleslaw, potato salad and brown bread.
(1) light brown :: البني الفاتح
(2) dark brown :: بني غامق
(3) brown sugar :: سكر بني
(4) brown rice :: أرز بني
(5) brown bread :: خبز اسمر
(6) greenish brown :: البني المخضر
(7) hash brown :: البني التجزئة
(8) brown bear :: دب بنى
(9) brown coal :: الفحم البني
1. hazel ::
2. chocolate-colored ::
3. coffee-colored ::
4. cocoa-colored ::
5. nut-brown ::
بندقي بلون البندق
7. sepia ::
8. mahogany ::
9. umber ::
10. burnt sienna ::
11. beige ::
12. buff ::
13. tan ::
14. fawn ::
15. camel ::
17. caramel ::
18. chestnut ::
19. embrown ::
20. brownness ::
brown, browned, browner, brownest, brownian, browning, brownish, brownness, browns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I baked BROWN bread for the innkeep,
she said she never had better.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Those big, BROWN eyes.
Good luck keeping the ladies away.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
They don't call me
"Brown Dynamite" for nothing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
In Flea Bottom
we called them "bowls of BROWN."
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
- Brown rice, not white?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: brown
Meaning and definitions of brown, translation in Arabic
language for brown with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brown in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'brown'
What brown means in Arabic, brown meaning
in Arabic, brown
definition, examples and pronunciation
of brown in Arabic language.