جسر, شىء كشكل الجسر, جسر النظارتين, مشط العود, بريدج لعبة ورقجسر, أقام جسر, نسف جسوره
Noun(1) a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.(2) a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration(3) something resembling a bridge in form or function(4) the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose(5) any of various card games based on whist for four players(6) a wooden support that holds the strings up(7) a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth(8) the link between two lenses; rests on the nose(9) an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
Verb(1) connect or reduce the distance between(2) make a bridge across(3) cross over on a bridge
(1) Lay the bridge on the table with the notch of desired height behind the cue ball.(2) Personnel will then proceed to the bridge and engine room to take control of, and assess the condition of, the ship.(3) a committee which was formed to create a bridge between rival party groups(4) The tour attempts to bridge gaps between college students and the native communities that exist very close to them.(5) The gas detection circuit includes a catalytic bridge circuit and an analyzing bridge circuit.(6) The user then places a hand on the billiard table to form a bridge for the cue.(7) earlier attempts to bridge the channel had failed(8) The captain ordered the bridge to keep the ship on its course but increase the ship speed by ten percent.(9) On the command ship the bridge was in a tremendous upheaval.(10) It is a bridge between moments of vision and should not be mistaken for vision itself.(11) They were engaged in trying to build a dyke to bridge the river, but the Egyptians managed to thwart that.(12) My general point is that the attempt to bridge that gap should be a necessary condition for all philosophizing.(13) new initiatives were needed to bridge the great abyss of class(14) Pianist Eddie Heywood deftly fingers the bridge on the last chorus.(15) It's the bridge between adolescent rage and post-high school, a newly minted adult disillusionment.(16) She is very much a bridge between the old and the new, and very valuable for that reason.
(1) bridge the gap :: يقرب وجهات النظر
(2) suspension bridge :: جسر معلق
(3) cross the bridge :: أعبر الجسر
(4) railway bridge :: جسر للسكك الحديدية
(5) water under the bridge :: المياه تحت الجسر
(6) stone bridge :: جسر الحجر
(7) build a bridge :: بناء جسر
(8) bridge crane :: رافعة الجسر
(9) bridge loan :: قرض الجسر
(10) rope bridge :: جسر مصنوع من الحبل
1. viaduct ::
2. link ::
3. bridge deck ::
جسر سطح السفينة
4. bridgework ::
5. nosepiece ::
6. span ::
7. span ::
8. join ::
9. bridge over ::
bridge, bridgeable, bridged, bridges, bridging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I told you to jump off
the BRIDGE of the Enterprise,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
It's very wrong to say
it's a suspension BRIDGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
But you needed that BRIDGE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
but only if I crossed that BRIDGE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: bridge
Meaning and definitions of bridge, translation in Arabic
language for bridge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bridge in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bridge'
What bridge means in Arabic, bridge meaning
in Arabic, bridge
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bridge in Arabic language.