نسيم, سهولة, إشاعة, همسة, ثرثرة, شجار, السقاط نفاية الفحمسر, تجري بسرعة, إنطلق بسرعة
Noun(1) a slight wind (usually refreshing(2) any undertaking that is easy to do
Verb(1) blow gently and lightly(2) to proceed quickly and easily
(1) As the opened the glass door, a breeze blew the wind - chimes by the sign into soft laughter.(2) The winds picked up, approaching ├ö├ç├┐strong breeze ├ö├ç├û (Beaufort scale 5-6) and the sky darkened sharply.(3) A cool breeze wove its gentle fingers through the flora, then through each of my chocolate locks and down my spine.(4) There was a cold breeze as the chilly wind blew in through the open door.(5) Shortcuts can make a holiday meal a breeze to complete.(6) tantalizing cooking smells wafted on the evening breeze(7) The soft breeze of the late evening blew at her short brown hair, and she brushed it from her face.(8) The night air was chilly and the wind blew a cold breeze under her hood.(9) A breeze of cold wind blew past her as she shivered with cold and with fear.(10) His cape waved in the breeze and the wind hit his face, but he was careful not to let it hit his teeth.(11) The forest around them was busy with the sounds of chirping birds and the soft breeze of the wind.(12) The winds did cooperate in some regard finally covering the complete race area with a 4-6 knot sea breeze .(13) We can't catch the wind or see the breeze , but we can feel it, see its effects.(14) The seas were calm and the breeze blowing steadily southward seemed to lessen.(15) The wind was gentle, a slight breeze now and then to cool the warm air.(16) It was a breeze to make and easy to love, a simply good nosh.
(1) sea breeze :: نسيم البحر
(2) summer breeze :: نسيم الصيف
(3) gentle breeze :: نسيم لطيف
(4) spring breeze :: نسيم الربيع
(5) light breeze :: نسيم عليل
(6) fresh breeze :: هواء نقي
(7) land breeze :: نسيم الأرض
(8) slight breeze :: نسيم خفيف
(9) shoot the breeze :: اطلاق النار على نسيم
1. gentle wind ::
2. easy task ::
3. pushover ::
4. saunter ::
breeze, breezed, breezes, breezing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We'll ride to the Water Gardens
with a nice BREEZE in our faces.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Did someone just feel a cold BREEZE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
In the summer, it's in a cross BREEZE created
by opening windows there and there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I'd love to discuss physics
or shoot the BREEZE, as you Yanks say.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
tits and arse jiggling in the BREEZE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: breeze
Meaning and definitions of breeze, translation in Arabic
language for breeze with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breeze in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breeze'
What breeze means in Arabic, breeze meaning
in Arabic, breeze
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breeze in Arabic language.