خرق, مخالفة, فتحة, ثغرة في القانون, صداقة, فجوة, إنقطاع في العلا قات الودية, وثبة الحوت في الماءخرق, كسر, حدث صدعا
Noun(1) a failure to perform some promised act or obligation(2) an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification(3) a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions
Verb(1) act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises(2) make an opening or gap in
(1) Yet before the Galileo affair there had been neither a breach between religion and science nor any distinction between science and philosophy.(2) Three humpback whales breach in the distance, and closer a large green sea turtle floats blissfully in the waves.(3) The enemy succeeded in making a large breach in the outer wall and swarmed in.(4) Opposition to academies was accentuated by the widening breach between creative artists and the bourgeois public after aristocratic patronage declined.(5) Frankly, it would be difficult to imagine a greater breach between what residents of Toronto want for their city and the decisions that are being made about it.(6) I sued for breach of contract(7) This is in breach of an agreement that consoles can play only DVDs sold domestically.(8) The breach between the bishops and the Democrats is unlikely to heal.(9) The problem is that there is often little or nothing to prevent hackers from accessing sensitive customer records - once they breach firewall defences.(10) And if they are found in breach of their code of conduct they could face being banned from holding office for up to five years.(11) Traditionally, intervention has been defined in terms of a coercive breach of the walls of the castle of sovereignty.(12) But while it may not breach broadcasting regulations, it may breach the law against sedition, as it incites disaffection against the crown.(13) Once the armored soldier has created a breach , the next step is to enter and clear the room/hallway.(14) In addition, at the core of the autobiographical process is a breach between the writing ├ö├ç├┐I├ö├ç├û and the written one.(15) The breach between the world of the living and of the dead is held, through the dialect of memory, in tension.(16) In such panels, the breach between a strictly topographical map and a map of a socially inscribed landscape becomes clear.
(1) breach of contract :: الإخلال بالعقد
(2) breach of trust :: خيانة الامانة
(3) material breach :: خرق مادي
(4) breach of duty :: خرق واجب
(5) breach of warranty :: اختراق الضمان
(6) breach of agreement :: خرق للاتفاق
(7) breach of the peace :: خرق للسلام
(8) breach of faith :: خيانة الأمانة
(9) breach of etiquette :: خرق للآداب
1. contravention ::
2. rift ::
3. break ::
5. break ::
6. gap ::
1. observance ::
breach, breached, breaches, breaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna bust you
for BREACH of contract?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
If you can BREACH the walls.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
He was first through the BREACH
during the Siege of Spike,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Control room BREACH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
No, it's not fine.
It is a BREACH of line etiquette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Arabic Dictionary: breach
Meaning and definitions of breach, translation in Arabic
language for breach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breach in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breach'
What breach means in Arabic, breach meaning
in Arabic, breach
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breach in Arabic language.