فرامل, مكبح, فرملة, أجمة, كابحة, البطارس, البريكة, آلة لتسييح المعادنفصل ألياف الكتان, فرمل, انكبح
Noun(1) a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle(2) any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants(3) large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan(4) an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant(5) anything that slows or hinders a process
Verb(1) stop travelling by applying a brake(2) cause to stop by applying the brakes
(1) During this he drove through red traffic lights, forced other vehicles to brake to avoid collisions, weaved in and out of traffic, and reached 85 mph.(2) This process usually requires a flax brake , a wooden device consisting of two hinged blades.(3) a brake pedal(4) The basic rule is to apply hard pressure to the brake pedal and leave it there.(5) constrained resources will act as a brake on research(6) During his fastest lap, he was forced to brake to avoid a slower car and used up too much of his tyres.(7) But this truck was forced to brake hard to avoid a pile-up.(8) drivers who brake abruptly(9) One car pulling into another lane and forcing the driver behind to brake hard is enough to start traffic bunching up.(10) The farmer passed handfuls of flax through a tool called a flax brake to break up the hard inner core.(11) she had to brake hard to avoid a milk float(12) In an attempt to slow down, I first applied light pressure to the brake pedal.(13) They also feature a brake pedal that moves towards the floor of the vehicle when a crash is detected to avoid possibility of leg injury to the driver.(14) Hydraulic Rear Wheel Boost increases rear brake pressure when the front axle is in ABS mode.(15) To reduce such ground, a large heavy harrow, generally termed a brake , is commonly employed.(16) And it uses the same technology as ESP by applying engine and brake control to the vehicle.
(1) parking brake :: فرملة اليد
(2) brake pad :: سادة الفرامل
(3) brake pedal :: دواسة الفرامل
(4) brake fluid :: زيت الفرامل
(5) hand brake :: فرملة اليد
(6) brake shoe :: مكبح مخدى
(7) brake light :: ضوء الفرامل
(8) emergency brake :: فرملة الطوارئ
(9) brake lining :: بطانة الفرامل
1. curb ::
2. check ::
3. restraint ::
4. restriction ::
5. constraint ::
6. control ::
7. limitation ::
9. slow ::
10. decelerate ::
11. reduce speed ::
12. stop ::
brake, braked, brakes, braking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. And be sure
and put on the emergency BRAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
The break. Brake, BRAKE, BRAKE!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Yeah, I, uh... I'm... I'm, uh,
staring at BRAKE lights on the 40.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
The gas, the BRAKE,
the gas, the BRAKE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
...while you sit there
hitting your imaginary BRAKE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: brake
Meaning and definitions of brake, translation in Arabic
language for brake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brake in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'brake'
What brake means in Arabic, brake meaning
in Arabic, brake
definition, examples and pronunciation
of brake in Arabic language.