فراغ, الغفل, رصاصة طائشة, موطن فارغ, هدف الرمية, ورقة يانصيبأبيض, أجوف, غفل, خالي من التعبير, تام, غير منجز, شعر مرسل
Noun(1) a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing(2) a blank gap or missing part(3) a piece of material ready to be made into something(4) a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
Verb(1) keep the opposing (baseball
Adjective(1) (of a surface(2) without comprehension(3) not charged with a bullet(4) complete and absolute
(1) Our knowledge of the singer's childhood and youth is practically a total blank .(2) I really should be able to think of loads more bad film titles, but I've gone completely blank .(3) I wrote my name on a blank sheet of notebook paper, and tried to push it into the shredder, but I couldn't quite line the paper up with the feed.(4) The photograph facing the title page says it all - it simply shows a wall, blank but for an empty picture hook.(5) He said all the drinks at the event had been free and believes their beers may have been spiked because of his total blank about the evening.(6) He wrote his first outlines in longhand on large blank sheets of paper.(7) Many travel documents in the existing Interpol database are blank passports stolen from consulates around the world.(8) He looked dazed and confused with a blank stare on his face.(9) Her face was blank ; its lack of expression scared him.(10) Teddy grabbed the crayons and a sheet of blank paper and began to write and colour.(11) About 5 minutes after they leave for their conference, the food will arrive. The waiter looks at you questioningly, and your mind goes blank .(12) I start with a blank sheet of paper and I just write a sentence.(13) Only one structure blotted the blank landscape.(14) John, though his memory was blank , seemed to understand the world around him well enough.(15) When the kids came along, my mind went completely blank .(16) First thing I did was to sit down with a blank sheet of paper and write up a ├ö├ç├┐wish list├ö├ç├û of all the things I'd like to have in the campaign.
(1) fill in the blank :: املاء الفراغ
(2) point-blank :: نقطة فارغة
(3) blank page :: صفحة فارغة
(4) leave blank :: اتركه فارغا
(5) blank verse :: شعر مرسل
(6) blank space :: مساحة فارغة
(7) blank out :: تعتيم
(8) draw a blank :: فشل في البحث
(9) blank check :: شيك مفتوح
1. empty ::
2. expressionless ::
3. baffled ::
4. outright ::
5. white ::
6. vacuous ::
7. space ::
8. lacuna ::
9. dummy ::
1. demonstrative ::
2. expressive ::
blank, blanked, blanker, blankest, blanking, blankly, blankness, blanks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a BLANK notebook.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
"Sheldon is to camaraderie
as the space shuttle is to BLANK."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Fill in the BLANK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Looking into the
BLANK, innocent eyes
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: blank
Meaning and definitions of blank, translation in Arabic
language for blank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blank in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'blank'
What blank means in Arabic, blank meaning
in Arabic, blank
definition, examples and pronunciation
of blank in Arabic language.