طائر, عصفور, طير, صرف من الخدمة, فتاة
طائرbirdedبيرديرمراقبي الطيورالطيورمثل العصافيرالطيور
Noun(1) warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings(2) the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic(3) informal terms for a (young(4) a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt(5) badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
Verb(1) watch and study birds in their natural habitat
(1) The landlady Anika was a senile old bird and was always telling me off for not paying my bills when I'd just paid her the day before.(2) She's a strong old bird , but I don't think she'll recover from this one.(3) When skeet shooting or bird hunting, those that ride high on the nose are preferred since you are shooting at objects moving upwards.(4) the valley is teeming with bird life(5) Moisten the top of the bird with olive oil and then season with thyme, rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper and a few pinches of cayenne.(6) Will that wily old bird be proved right in the next few months?(7) carve the bird and arrange on a warmed serving plate(8) she's a sharp old bird(9) The black back of the bird separated the two wings from each other.(10) A fit bird means a girl who is pretty good looking or tasty!(11) I had a friend who worked abroad minus his wife and ran off with a younger bird .(12) Occasionally, a bird fluffs feathers and wings in a short flight, before returning to the field of perpetual avian motion.(13) If you flipped through the channels fast enough, it looked like the old bird had finally made up with Diana.(14) who's that good-looking bird?(15) Note the curled feathers on the wings, which become more prominent when the bird raises its wings during threat display(16) They were not the feathered wings of a bird or the leathery ones of a bat, but something in-between, sharing the features of both.
(1) early bird :: سريع البديهة
(2) bird of prey :: طير جارح
(3) little bird :: الطائر الصغير
(4) bird flu :: إنفلونزا الطيور
(5) bird cage :: قفص الطيور
(6) bird of paradise :: طائر الفردوس
1. fowl ::
2. dame ::
3. shuttle ::
4. snort ::
bird, birded, birder, birders, birding, birdlike, birds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Only BIRD I ever loved.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
How about after this
we go see the exotic BIRD show?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
Uh, a BIRD in the hand
is worth two in the bush?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
He's like a baby BIRD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
That's true. But, on the other hand,
you are wearing a BIRD sweater.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: bird
Meaning and definitions of bird, translation in Arabic
language for bird with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bird in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bird'
What bird means in Arabic, bird meaning
in Arabic, bird
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bird in Arabic language.