تحدى, أمسك بلحيته, جعل له لحيةحسك السنبلة, شوكة في نصل الرمح, لحية
Noun(1) the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face(2) a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses(3) a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality(4) hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals(5) tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
Verb(1) go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
(1) He had even taken the time to dye his beard and hair black.(2) he was afraid to beard the sultan himself(3) The Ameraucana has a tail, muffs, and a beard around its face.(4) His long, tangled hair joined with his beard , his long black leather coat was clad with silver chains and spikes, as were his solid boots.(5) The tail is short and tipped with black; ears have long black tufts and cheeks have long pale ruffs which form a pointed beard at the throat.(6) He had white skin, a trimmed beard , small black eyes and short-cropped hair around a bald spot.(7) He had short black hair with a black beard and what has been described as ├ö├ç├┐sores├ö├ç├û on his face.(8) The two six-year-old boys described the man who approached them as white, aged about 40, with some beard growth on his chin.(9) He washed his face and shaved his nightly growth of a beard .(10) The man was a giant, with a large flowing mane of jet black hair and a beard to match.(11) Vida away, Elsie and Aileen teaching, so I was left to beard the dragon.(12) The other was 5ft 9in with short black hair and a beard .(13) he had a black beard(14) Instead, I've tried to ignore it, but whether I shave off my goatee, grow a beard or cut my hair, the resemblance won't go away.(15) The giveaways are the white beard , ruddy cheeks and pet cat draped round his neck like a fur stole.(16) Many of the larger hatcheries claim to sell araucanas, but instead are selling americanas, which have a tail and a beard instead of tufts, or Easter Egg chickens, which can look like anything as they are only part araucana.
(1) grow a beard :: تنمو لحيته
(2) long beard :: لحية طويلة
(3) full beard :: لحية كاملة
(4) mustache and beard :: الشارب واللحية
(5) pointed beard :: لحية مدببة
(6) billy-goat beard :: ذكر الماعز لحية
(7) blue beard :: اللحية الزرقاء
1. facial hair ::
3. stubble ::
4. five o'clock shadow ::
خمسة ظهرا الظل
6. goatee ::
7. imperial ::
8. Vandyke ::
9. confront ::
10. face ::
11. challenge ::
12. brave ::
13. come face to face with ::
وجها لوجه مع
15. defy ::
16. oppose ::
17. stand up against ::
18. dare ::
beard, bearded, bearding, beardless, beards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can't even grow a BEARD,
can you, boy?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
I see your Russian Orthodox BEARD,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Also, that's the same day
that he shampoos his BEARD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
- I don't like his BEARD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
The one he's traveling with,
with the red BEARD,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: beard
Meaning and definitions of beard, translation in Arabic
language for beard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beard in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'beard'
What beard means in Arabic, beard meaning
in Arabic, beard
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beard in Arabic language.