معركة, قاتل, وغى, عراك, تعارفقتال, موقعة, كافح
معركةاشتبكتسور مع فتحاتأسوار ذو فتحاتمعاركسفينة حربيةالبوارجتقاتل
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: معركة شاقة
(2) battle cry :: معركة صرخة
(3) battle royal :: المعركة الملكية
(4) battle gear :: معدات المعركة
(5) battle on :: المعركة بدأت
(6) battle of wits :: معركة دهاء
(7) battle against :: معركة ضد
(8) final battle :: المعركة الأخيرة
(9) battle cruiser :: الطراد ضرب من السفن
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He is a proven BATTLE commander
and he is utterly without mercy.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
♪ East, west, BATTLE best
Turn your bones to ashes ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
One taste of BATTLE and he'll run back
to Winterfell with his tail between his legs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
but the one BATTLE I remember you fighting,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
( BATTLE cries continue )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Arabic
language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of battle in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'battle'
What battle means in Arabic, battle meaning
in Arabic, battle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of battle in Arabic language.