طفل, طفل رضيع, ولد, فتاة, حبيب, امرأة, شخص, صغرأطفاليتصرف كالأطفال, دلل أو يعامل كالأطفال بعناة
Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: طفلة
(2) baby boy :: مولود ذكر
(3) poor baby :: طفل مسكين
(4) baby sister :: شقيقة الطفل
(5) baby face :: وجه طفل
(6) baby boomer :: الطفل العامل
(7) little baby :: الطفل الصغير
(8) baby bottle :: زجاجة الطفل
(9) baby food :: أغذية الأطفال
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not you. l'm talking about your BABY
sister. l wouldn't let you near my car.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Also, I'm carrying Sheldon's BABY.
Mum's the word.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
We won't know if there's equality
until female Thor has a BABY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
A little BABY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
uh, 'cause you're being
kind of a BABY about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Arabic
language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baby in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'baby'
What baby means in Arabic, baby meaning
in Arabic, baby
definition, examples and pronunciation
of baby in Arabic language.