ملجأ, حق اللجوء السياسي, مأوى, ملاذ, الحرم المقدس, ملتجأ آمن
حق اللجوء السياسيالمصحات
Noun(1) a shelter from danger or hardship(2) a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
(1) we provide asylum for those too ill to care for themselves(2) They spent two years behind bars before they were granted asylum by the courts.(3) they're seeking asylum from the government(4) he'd been committed to an asylum(5) Now she is to go before a panel of Home Office officials to try to persuade them to grant her mother asylum .(6) At present, the Secretary of State grants asylum to all such claimants.(7) It sounds as if, as we heard, he is being granted asylum by the president of Nigeria.(8) Some have recently been granted asylum on the basis of having an Irish child.(9) Each year, a smaller proportion of asylum applications is being granted.(10) As for Ghazal, if she were granted asylum she would like to go to school in America.(11) right of asylum(12) If asylum is not granted and they are not given refugee status, they may be deported.(13) she applied for asylum and was granted refugee status(14) They came here seeking political asylum, and now we're at war with the country they're seeking asylum from.(15) Makine was born in Russia but was granted asylum in France in 1987 when he was 30.(16) his asylum application was refused
(1) asylum seeker :: طالب لجوء
(2) political asylum :: لجوء سياسي
(3) insane asylum :: اللجوء مجنون
(4) lunatic asylum :: مستشفى الأمراض العقلية
(5) mental asylum :: اللجوء العقلية
1. refuge ::
2. psychiatric hospital ::
مستشفى للأمراض النفسية
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...a picnic near a lunatic ASYLUM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: asylum
Meaning and definitions of asylum, translation in Arabic
language for asylum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of asylum in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'asylum'
What asylum means in Arabic, asylum meaning
in Arabic, asylum
definition, examples and pronunciation
of asylum in Arabic language.